Page 1 of 2
What do you think is to come in the next decade? What musical fads do you forsee next...'core core'? What fashions will follow what haircuts like the emo slanty haircut etc. What events will occur?
The Jonas Brothers will reveal that they are a lie, millions of 12 year old girls will be thrown into turmoil, causing the end of the world predicted for 2012.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Grunk rock. Yup, thats funk rock, punk and grunge. And if it doesn't happen I will make it happen. You'll see, YOU'LL ALL SEE!
Well over the course of the 3653 days or so I'd imagine I'll have 12 showers. No more. No less. Other than that you ask? A bath.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I believe that in the year of 2010 there wil be flying cars, universal remotes that don't get lost, and the legalization of public nudity.
at least one of the jonas brothers will admit he's gay, britney will have another kid that she can't raise and there will be a new hype which metalheads will find completely retarded and gay.

michael jackson could be resurrected too, but that's a longshot..
I'M A COWBOY
I think everyone is forgetting about the rise and eventual world domination of CRABCORE!!!!!!!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by LDG17
Grunk rock. Yup, thats funk rock, punk and grunge. And if it doesn't happen I will make it happen. You'll see, YOU'LL ALL SEE!

That would be so sweet
Quote by barden1069
I think everyone is forgetting about the rise and eventual world domination of CRABCORE!!!!!!!

Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
80's hair metal and thrash will be mainstream I believe
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
This thread has turned into "What genre would you like to be resurrected as the world ends in flames?"

All I know is that they better rock, and most likely will in comparison to this decade.
Quote by deathcore101
I believe that in the year of 2010 there wil be flying cars, universal remotes that don't get lost, and the legalization of public nudity.

i love the future

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
I beleive that in the 2010's people will be complaining even more about the "contamination" of music because of electronic instruments.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Ska will come back. But instead of Ska-Punk like we heard in the 90s, it will be with a different music style, perhaps Ska-Tech?

And I think that post-rock could become fairly big if they shorten the lengths of their songs and added vocals...but that would make them mainstream, and a lot of people would hate that...
Last edited by schecter ftw at Nov 18, 2009,
I think electronic music will become more popular yet still keep its groove. sort of like the 60's of the future. bands like animal collective/passion pit/pheonix
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
more electronica, more thrash style since hte resurgence of metallica n such, less rap as its already on a decline and only old-school rappers are staying mainstream (dr dre, eminem, nas etc) more r&b style dance rap such as soulja boi
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Boy bands are coming back. You heard it here.

Man, I hope so.

I have a genuine love for cheesy 90s boy bands/pop singers.

Catchy as hell, and enough materialism to make the 80s nod in approval.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
What do you think is to come in the next decade? What musical fads do you forsee next...'core core'? What fashions will follow what haircuts like the emo slanty haircut etc. What events will occur?

I think a lot of remakes and music fashion from the 90's are going to made, just like the 70's where back then. I personally don't mind, as long as Grunge comes back one form or another.

I do think electronic music is going to be bigger and lots of genres will merge with it. I think their is a possibility of rock and roll music ending or reforming as more and more listen to rap(as much as I hate it, you have to admit, it is the most popular genre out there right now).

Cellphones you can watch tv are out now and will be bigger in the next decade.
Last edited by thejoeman at Nov 22, 2009,
eperimental polka!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Pokemon will be a reality.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
What will come in the 2010's is impossible to predict. In the 90's, no one had any concept of what would come in the 00's, in the 80's no one knew what would come in the 90's, etc...

But inevitably, somehow with every new decade, somehow fashions, fads and what's considered cool, and all that, somehow transforms from the previous year. Like, by the end of 2010, or around the start of 2011, I bet it will be considerably different than it is right now.
If Back to the Future has taught me anything, I'm expecting commercially available cold fusion reactors, self drying and fitting clothes, the abolition of lawyers , and (more importantly) hoverboards in the next 5 years.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
The Fenwicks, Gogol Bordello, and Mindless Self Indulgence will form a massive supergroup, creating the longest genre name ever to exist: Gypsy Afro-Celtic Yiddish Ska Industrial Jungle Pussy Punk Cabaret.

The next big think, I tell ya.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
man i hope theres like a new "nirvana" if you know what i mean, what i mean is it completely changed the mainstream, something that changes it into something good not the emo gay rock we got now

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
The hip thing to do will be wearing pants inside out.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Best leave it unsolved...really.
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

Page 1 of 2