i think im a baritone... on a guitar i can sing from the g on the low e to about the b on the g string. i am a beginner so some easy songs. i want to play and sing at the same time so the vocals and guitar parts should be basic.

edit: im looking for acoustic songs rock/alternative/acoustic pop stuff like that .

thx
Quote by Ackj
Since regular black metal bands burn churches, Christian black metal means they burn mosques and synagogues.

Quote by Rick540
I play in drop F. When I chug on the 6th string the floor splits open and satan crawls out.
Last edited by SoldierAnt at Nov 18, 2009,
any more?
Quote by Ackj
Since regular black metal bands burn churches, Christian black metal means they burn mosques and synagogues.

Quote by Rick540
I play in drop F. When I chug on the 6th string the floor splits open and satan crawls out.
you'll need another few notes to be able to sing like most artists. I'd recommend transposing some of your favourites down so that you can sing them in your range. I'd also recommend some range-increasing and head voice exercises.
Jack Johnson and John Mayer are both baritones.

Although John Mayer usually uses falsetto to sing high, he does go up to a G in his modal range a few times. That being said, most of his stuff you should be able to handle as long as you have a good handle on your falsetto.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Nov 26, 2009,
Not 100% but Sometime around midnight by the Airborne Toxic Events probably in Baritone Range, seems pretty low to me and it's a sick song.