I am currently looking for a new amp setup

I have a spider III HD 150 and it is far too loud for what i use it for

I am in a collegiate jazz ensemble and i also play around town with a blues band

As far as volume goes i need something that can fill a coffee house or smalll venue, for the biig concerts with the ensemble i need to be mic'd

Effects wise, the most i use are Chorus, Delay and some Fuzz, (A little overdrive too for SRV And Clapton Covers)

One of the most important things to me is a good clean channel for jazz

I want something a little smaller and easier to transport, also i would love a loop pedal also, My budget is around 600-700 im not looking for anything more than 70 watts or so.

I plan on selling the HD 150 and plan on getting something smaller, andfinding someway of incorporating the effects listed above

I am open to any and all suggestions, thanks alot for all of your help i really appreciate it!
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

I am new to recording, any tips and suggestions are well appreciated check my profile for my original compositions.
60 W tube vypyr?( peavey)
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Ive Considered them, ive yet to play one though
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

I am new to recording, any tips and suggestions are well appreciated check my profile for my original compositions.
a fender of some kind and a few pedals?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Is there a good Multi-FX pedal with a looper? I have looked artound but i cant find much
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

a fender 112 combo is exactly what you want. i'm not really on the up and up with model names, but they offer a few 112 amps in the 50 watt range that have awesome cleans, which seems to be primarily what you are looking for
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Line six M9, anyone got one?
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150