Hello there

I searched the technique guide and couldnt find anything about this technique. My question is, when picking really fast, is it ok to lean your palm against the bridge or is that considered bad? What is the "correct way" to tremolo pick so I can prevent myself from getting long-term injuries in the future.

Ish
There is no "good way"..
With practice you will devellop a natural way of doing it.
For me, it depends on which string I pick ; I sometimes put my hand on the strings, and sometimes I don't..

So just use the way that feels better for ya'

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Quote by Ishmeister
Hello there

I searched the technique guide and couldnt find anything about this technique. My question is, when picking really fast, is it ok to lean your palm against the bridge or is that considered bad? What is the "correct way" to tremolo pick so I can prevent myself from getting long-term injuries in the future.

Ish

A little resting against the bridge is fine. As long as you're not pressing down to the point of limiting mobility, you are fine.
Regarding injuries over the long haul - the big one to avoid is locking your wrist and generating the motion with a sort of forearm shiver motion. That's great for getting speed, but kind of fool's gold in the long run - you've got very little control and it can lead to joint/tendon problems. You want most of the motion to come from the wrist, with just a bit from the elbow (you don't want to go to the other extreme and lock your elbow) - exactly the same technique for regular alternate picking.