If anyone could help with any of these chords, I would greatly appreciate it. Preferably in [xxxxxx] form and in the easiest inversions. Sorry for being a pain. (I'm fairly new at guitar, and don't now my stuff all that well.) Also, would there be any change if the key was Db?

Bb minor/Ab -
Bb minor7/Eb -
Eb7 (b9 #5) -
Cb Maj.9 -
Cb6 -
F9 -
Bb Maj9add6 -
F13b9 -

and many, many others
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Learn chord construction. There are multiple ways to play each chord, and different ones will sound better and be easier to play in different orders.
Quote by isaac_bandits
Learn chord construction. There are multiple ways to play each chord, and different ones will sound better and be easier to play in different orders.

This; Knowing Chord Construction is ESSENTIAL to jazz....that and knowing 634587430652085743652395623 different ways to play every chord, and how to alter them.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Yup, google chord construction, or search bar it, because I think I made a thread about chord construction sometime ago, I might re-make the thread if it would be of any use to anyone??
Bb minor/Ab - Bb minor 7 in third inversion [xx6666]
Bb minor7/Eb - inverted Bb11 chord [x66666]
Eb7 (b9 #5) - [x65657] nice sounding chord, but chances are you don't need the #5 and it can be left out.
Cb Maj.9 - [x2132x] or [7x8879]
Cb6 - [7x68xx]
F9 - [x8788x]
Bb Maj9add6 - [65758x] although an easier (rootless) one would be [xx7788]
F13b9 - [xx787(10)] rootless again, but like the #5 chord, you could probably just leave out the 13 of this chord. I can't think of too many instances where a chord would have a b9 and a 13 anyway (unless the notes are labelled incorrectly).

If you ask me how I got these, I would tell you read earlier posts in this thread. Another good thing to learn about jazz is that lot of these shapes are common shapes that jazz guitarists use all the time, and can be moved anywhere. If you're reading a jazz chart, learn to recognize which chords would fit into these positions.
Last edited by st.stephen at Nov 21, 2009,
Check out www.justinguitar.com.
He has some awesome videos on showing you basic jazz theory and how to construct jazz chords.

If you're fairly new at guitar, I wouldn't try jumping into jazz so fast.