so i got another guitar today. straight up trade for my stock SZ320

holy shit did i buy the same guitar again?

lol gotcha ya

for a Lo-TRS II it plays awesome!

i love maple

Sweet! Our guitars were made in the same year, even the same plant!

My serial # is

C5121140

C(Plant)5(year, 95, '05's are 05)12(month)1140(Production #)

Yours was made in March of '95, mine in December.

Looks great!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by divinorum69
Dont you get bored of them RGs?

blasphemy! you can never have enough RG's! that be like me saying im tired of beer and vagina

Quote by Matt420740
Very nice. Which is your favorite?

defiently mt RGA121, nothing beats a prestige, NOTHING!!!!!
Beautiful!
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
HNGD..
Why the hell your name is LPguy and you own like 40 ibanez?

lol it stands for Linkin Park, me favorite band. and ive only owned like 14 i believe
Quote by SYLrules88
which one's the prestige?

the wood colored one on the left

Quote by mr_snuggle
lp dude,
How good is that 7321?
I've been thinking about getting one.

pretty straight for a lower end guitar. solid as **** and the 7 string beefiness is amazing. but i am selling it though, it doesnt really get played like it should with the RG7621 here.
defientally the RG7321. unless you stumble apon a deal like i did with the RG7621, only paid $264 for it, dude marked it as a RG7321, and i paid $275 for the RG7321. the RG7621 was such a great deal i couldnt pass it up
That is awesome. Once again, Ibanez guitars are the shit. Happy new guitar day! That family picture is just epic win.
Quote by lp_dude_2
defiently mt RGA121, nothing beats a prestige, NOTHING!!!!!
J-Custom.

HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Loving all those Ibanez guitars. Disliking the Cannibal Corpse sticker on one of them.

HNGD man.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55