Since win7 does a desktop slideshow thing i was wondering if anyone had cool pics of their own...guitars, scenic places near you etc to use for a desktop background slideshow.

(near my house)
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
This is not /r/ or /wg/
But in all seriousness, I don't have windows 7. Explain what this feature is?

desktop background slideshow.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
im an asshole to you
but i dont understand what your talking about so be polite to me?

fixd ass

TS: nahr im using hte ones that came with W7 and i downloaded the Canada one hoping for some snow pictures, but got none
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
that would annoy the shit out of me....if you're just looking at your desktop all the time, well, that's what screen savers are for.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
fixd ass

TS: nahr im using hte ones that came with W7 and i downloaded the Canada one hoping for some snow pictures, but got none

yeah i was hoping for some nice canadian ones to as ive got family there.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
I don't understand sarcasm or playful humor or the phrase in all seriousness, therefore I must appear to be superior

fixed

Quote by Sir-Shredalot
desktop background slideshow.

Wait so your desktop is always changing? That's really awesome. Yeah I had an inkling it was that, but you only had the one picture so I got confused. Any idea if macs can do that? I think they can actually.
Here's the view from atop the Astoria Column.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
^edit:- nice one cheers

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
fixed

Wait so your desktop is always changing? That's really awesome. Yeah I had an inkling it was that, but you only had the one picture so I got confused. Any idea if macs can do that? I think they can actually.

not sure, im too p00r to have a mac lol.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Yeah it does. Just looked it up.
Hmm.
I barely have my desktop in view though so it may be a bit pointless, unless I make a folder of 499 pics of hot women and one shock image, and I play desktop roulette. Every day before I go to bed I go to my desktop and see if I survive not seeing the shock image.
Sorry man, I think you'll just have to pick and choose =( I might at some point upload them to megaupload, because the count has about doubled since that time, but the folder is about 450 MB so meh
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
^edit:- nice one cheers

On Mt. Rainier:

In Seattle:

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by LordBishek
Sorry man, I think you'll just have to pick and choose =( I might at some point upload them to megaupload, because the count has about doubled since that time, but the folder is about 450 MB so meh

no worries, they are really cool
Quote by LordBishek

holy hell

i tapped out thirty seconds into this'n
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Quote by bendystraw

lol exactly what I thought.