Hat's off to Australian medical researchers who are currently working on a process to re-grow natural tissue as a replacement, following mastectomy.

News Article ... with a boob pic

My apologies in advance if this thread is somewhat of a flop. I realize good news might seem a bit mundane compared to the in-your-face horrors stories from the news we've seen posted lately. But this might put you in a perky mood. Details later when this story becomes more fully developed.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
is it bad that the only reason i clicked the like was to see the boob pic?
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
I'm saddened by the lack of boob pictures in the article.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Yay tits!
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
More like "bras off to Australian Medical Researchers"
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by spug2guitarist
"They claim to have successfully tested the device in pigs"

lol pig boobs

Swine Boobs?
Sorry, it rhymes.

But this is very good news. I know people who have been affected by breast cancer.
Is this in any way related to that story where they were able to graft penises onto rabbits? And no this isn't meant to be a joke. I'm serious.
Quote by OctoberWind
I'm saddened by the lack of boob pictures in the article.

I'm saddened by the lack of people noticing TS's puns. Well played TS, well played.
EDIT: Except for FlyingPirahna, he's ok with me.
DOUBLE EDIT: v you too.
Last edited by A7XFAN1995 at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
My apologies in advance if this thread is somewhat of a flop. I realize good news might seem a bit mundane compared to the in-your-face horrors stories from the news we've seen posted lately. But this might put you in a perky mood. Details later when this story becomes more fully developed.

icwutudidthar.
Quote by A7XFAN1995
I'm saddened by the lack of people noticing TS's puns. Well played TS, well played.
EDIT: Except for FlyingPirahna, he's ok with me.

I saw them, just didn't say anything.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
TS though I understand where you're coming from I don't appreciate how you've put the message across with flippancy and the inherent sexualisation of a woman's chest. If you've had anyone close to you have breast cancer, I doubt you'd have gone about this the way you did... that goes for everyone. This can be a very difficult thing for cancer sufferers to deal with and strips them of self-esteem, not only their physical health. So be respectful.
I appreciate boobs more than subtle puns.

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Quote by Le_Bunny
TS though I understand where you're coming from I don't appreciate how you've put the message across with flippancy and the inherent sexualisation of a woman's chest. If you've had anyone close to you have breast cancer, I doubt you'd have gone about this the way you did... that goes for everyone. This can be a very difficult thing for cancer sufferers to deal with and strips them of self-esteem, not only their physical health. So be respectful.

wow way to make us all feel like shit...
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Usually decent stories go tits-up in the Pit, while we argue back and forth like boobs on the sad or controversially bad ones. But since you said "boobs" in it a lot, it will probably stay pushed up to the top. Nipples

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

awww.... he said boob pic so i clicked on it. only boob pick was from a thermal camera.
The thought of boob farming is titillating.

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Quote by Le_Bunny

Seriously, I understand your point, but you need to kinda lay off a bit. Both of my grandmothers had breast cancer and my mother had a cancer scare last year and I have no problem with how he worded the OP, in fact I found it quite funny. You have a noble cause, but this is The Pit, you're asking for a lot.

Anyways, this is great news, and while it is still quite a ways off, this is a nice development and I hope it is successful, I'm interested to hear about any further developments with this.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON