Ok... STEPHEN KING! That's right. I am one of the two people who read Insomnia. Now stop witht he viral marketing.

Edit: Oh... you're not Stephen King. Then maybe you just leveled up or something.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by gridlockSG400
Ok... STEPHEN KING! That's right. I am one of the two people who read Insomnia. Now stop witht he viral marketing.

Edit: Oh... you're not Stephen King. Then maybe you just leveled up or something.

lolwut.jpg
Migraines suck. I used to get them a lot but I guess I've kind of grown out of them. For a while I was getting 3 a week. Pretty much put my life on hold for about a month. I haven't had one for a little over a year now.
This is what happened to me back in September:
I slowly started losing the peripheral vision in my right eye. If I looked at somebody and concentrated on their right eye, their left eye would disappear. This slowly worsened until I could see nothing with my right except for things right in front of me.
Then I got an insane headache, which made me lose concentration. After this happened, I started losing the ability to make connections between objects and words (along with losing my spelling ability). I'd look at a desk and think, "Hmm... I'm guessing this is a desk. But I'm not sure and I definitely have no idea what the definition of 'desk' is." I could vaguely tell what objects were, but I was completely unable to define them. I went home, slept a little, and after that I was fine, but it was really freaky when it happened.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by gridlockSG400

I read Insomnia. The King writes some fucked up shit.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
That happened to me like two weeks ago! I was reading UG and then I was all "wut, I can't see." I posted about it, too, in the punk forum. It was, um, interesting?
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by Karvid
I slowly started losing the peripheral vision in my right eye. If I looked at somebody and concentrated on their right eye, their left eye would disappear. This slowly worsened until I could see nothing with my right except for things right in front of me.
Then I got an insane headache, which made me lose concentration. After this happened, I started losing the ability to make connections between objects and words (along with losing my spelling ability). I'd look at a desk and think, "Hmm... I'm guessing this is a desk. But I'm not sure and I definitely have no idea what the definition of 'desk' is." I could vaguely tell what objects were, but I was completely unable to define them. I went home, slept a little, and after that I was fine, but it was really freaky when it happened.

Yeah, pretty much how I was feeling. Just not as severe. I started losing my ability to talk for a few seconds.

I'm just waiting for a huge headache to happen.
Quote by GNiCk89
I read Insomnia. The King writes some fucked up shit.

Whats the high five smiley?
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by Karvid

You must be on drugzzz...

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Momentary psychedelic visual hallucinations.

Damn, most people would pay money for something like that. Lucky.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Migraines are horrendous. I used to get at least one a week for a while around 5 years ago. Then for the past few years i've had maybe 1 or 2 a year. For me it always starts with the aura (which i actually hate more than the actual migraine), then i get numbness down one arm and my face then the headache. Everything has to get put on hold for migraines. Its impossible to function.

Quote by GNiCk89
Momentary psychedelic visual hallucinations.

Damn, most people would pay money for something like that. Lucky.

If you like 'hallucinations' that simply block most of your vision then yeah, i guess.
Last edited by steee21 at Nov 18, 2009,
Oh man.

From the time I was 10 to about 15, I got those every single week. Aura, vomiting, nausea, sensitivity to lights and sound... so yeah. I basically spent five years of my life under a blanket with the lights off and in quiet peace. It was actually a little nice. Minus all the migraine crap. Fortunately, I haven't gotten one since I was 16 (three, nearly four years ago), so I have a life again. I remember wanting to die, because having just one is a horrendous experience. One every week for five years? I'm lucky to be sane.
That's crazy. Did it actually look like the picture in that link?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I get those everyonce in a while, when you lose your vision for a few moments. I get migraines every once in a while.