I believe this song has a lot of potential! It was very catchy and i liked it, but in my opinion i think you should change somethings.

Measure 1-4: I think the riff should be delayed, i dont know why put i think it was sound so amazing with the riff delayed.

Measure 5-8: Good Opening, very catchy and i could probably band my head a little to it.

Measure 9-20: I really didnt like this part. I though you were gona go into some kind of verse riff. or maybe put octaves behind it.
Gear
Ibanez GIO Electric Guitar
Ibanez V50 Acoustic Guitar
Peavey Vypyr 75watt
RP55 Guitar Modulation (thinking of selling)

Fairmount Avenue
dont want to sound too harsh, but this thing is just extremely generic. a melody and a chord progression that is used over 9000 times.

The intro sounds like some metalcore, the first riff sound like pop punk and the drum pattern is more suited for death metal.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by thorbor
dont want to sound too harsh, but this thing is just extremely generic. a melody and a chord progression that is used over 9000 times.

anyways, it is kinda generic like thorbor said, very basic guitar and bass work, though it still sounds nice if you're going for that basic poppunk kinda sound
Sounds good, all though it is a very common riff. Sounds like Last Resort by Papa Roach, none the less good its a good foundation.

I would palm mute measures 1-4 and maybe let the last few notes ring to build it up nad start the
in measure 12 maybe change the first chord to 12 just for something a little different that riff gets repetitive. 10