Page 1 of 2
As you take a bite off this juicy dripping fat ass hamburger you realize how happy you would be if you had the talent of being able to wolf down the most stomach killing meals without weighing a few pounds more the next day. If only god had given you the ability to destroy all fat and shit substances McDonald's burgers had to offer! You'd live a life surrounded by the beauty of Burgers, drowning down in an endless sea of such burgers as you use your tongue to savor the most pleasurable meats this world has digested. Your love to burgers is so powerful, you feel like every bite resembles the act of gliding your penis into a vagina.

But that is impossible you say as the nerves of your tongue sense the salty greasy meat mixed with the soft texture of the bread and silky cheese. Drops of the meat juice fall from your mouth slipping by your fat lips and you make eye contact with a stranger who lied a few tables away from yours. A good-looking man, of probably 20 years conversing and laughing with his friends as he stared at you. He was eating french fries and had six boxes of Bacon Hamburgers by his side. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. You could feel the huge amount of saliva producing in your mouth as they escaped the pores of your tongue; imagining six bacon burgers from McDonald's in your mouth would be a dream come true! Oh lord why does this food make you so fat? You would give anything to make love to six hamburgers at once! But you felt like a fat bastard, since you are and kept eating while weighing over 300 pounds.

The young fellows kept staring at you, and laughing of the reason you think you were aware of but you wouldn't accept it. You were fat, but you were sure they were laughing at something else you hadn't noticed. You got your fat grumpy ass off your seat and walked in slow and heavy steps towards their table to ask them if something was wrong. You could feel the heavy weight of that warm juice in your stomach, which nobody likes. That feeling you have of wanting to throw up all the shit was acting inside of you.
At last you had gotten to the table. Your face was covered in sweat and the three guys stopped frowning upon you.
The blonde guy asks in a mocking manner, "What's up Fatass? Want some of my chips?"

a) Accept and gulp them chips all in one second
b) Punch the blonde with your huge hand which was bigger than his head, he was mocking at you for being such a fatass and he had no right to do so
c) Barf on his face, you feel like barfing anyways
d) Tell him: "Get lost" and run away

TL;DR
For those who don't know, It's a game The Pit supposedly knows well where you choose your own adventure. You must read the complete story and then choose an option at the end of the text. First option to be chosen 3 times wins and I keep writing according to the action the popular vote chose.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at May 5, 2010,
TL;DR

But I do eat all I want and never gain a pound. I'll be that way til I'm 35. It's my blessing and my curse. It's my curse because I'm really skinny.
Quote by skaterskagg1
TL;DR

But I do eat all I want and never gain a pound. I'll be that way til I'm 35. It's my blessing and my curse. It's my curse because I'm really skinny.

it's a game, The Pit is supposed to know the rules but since it seems you don't, you must read and choose an option at the end of the text. First option to be chosen 3 times wins and I keep writing according to the action the popular vote chose.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by XxLloydxX
it's a game, The Pit is supposed to know the rules but since it seems you don't, you must read and choose an option at the end of the text. First option to be chosen 3 times wins and I keep writing according to the action the popular vote chose.

Then I choose A, eat all the chips in one second.
holy wall of text batman!
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Over 200 pounds isn't really much depending on height. I'm 6'5" and if I weighed less than 200lb I'd feel horribly undernourished.
A) Accept and gulp them chips all in one second.

In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Me being a 16 year old male, I can eat what ever I want.

Entire pie of Papa Johns Perfect Pan Pizza. Can I get a +1?
B! B!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Barf on his face! That's my choice.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Prodigy179
Me being a 16 year old male, I can eat what ever I want.

Entire pie of Papa Johns Perfect Pan Pizza. Can I get a +1?

Failure to read thread = lose.
C. BTW ts, I'm 220 and I'm not fat...then again could be cause I'm 6'6"
Too cool for a signature.
200lbs??? Shit i feel like a fat ass now I'm 6'5 and 200lbs

And what the hell did you ever attend an English class? You're spelling and grammar is atrocious.

I choose B!
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
C!

Your avatar might just be the single greatest thing i have and will seen in my entire life, including past, present, and future existences.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Your avatar might just be the single greatest thing i have and will seen in my entire life, including past, present, and future existences.

Thank you but you're not getting sigged.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

B wins

"What the f*ck did you say?" You hesitate trying to sound angry. The blonde lad raises an eyebrow and can't handle his laughter. It must be your fat face you think. The three men in the table look at each other with such an amusing look in their face.
The blonde one raises his hand close to your belly, "Calm down fatty, if you want some chips take them and stuff them up your fatass HAHA!"

It was inevitable, your mind was firing angry and the muscles in the cheeks of your face contracted. As you lifted your hand in such a slow motion because of it's weight the guy with the green eyes yelled in a sarcastic manner:
"DAVID WATCH OUT! HE'S GOING TO DEFORM YOUR fACE IF HE MANAGES TO LIFT HIS HAND. YOU COULD END UP LOOKING WORSE THAN FATASS!"
You couldn't take it anymore they were all laughing at you, you felt so terrible for eating hamburgers, you use all your force to lift your hand and you do it.

BAMMMM The blonde dude falls on the floor as he spits unconsciously the chips he was chewing on. He deserved it.
Everyone in McDonalds had witnessed the violent act you had just done.

"Holy shit, what the f*ck, this fat ass is f*cking crazy, call an ambulance!!!" The green eyed lad yelled across the place.

"Yes! This obese person needs help, he's in grave danger" A voice says from the other side of the room.

"Not for that crazy FAT! I MEAN FOR MY FRIEND! THIS HUGE BALL OF MEAT JUST PUNCHED RIGHT IN THE FACE!" Green eyed lad responded as everyone's faces became shocked. You also here the police cars outside of McDonalds, it seemed someone saw you as you punched David.

What the f*ck should I do you think

a) Steal the chip's of unconscious David and attempt to escape.
b) Explain why you punched David while giving a sad story of your fatness
c) It's over, you're getting caught anyways, beat the hell out of green eyed lad.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Thank you but you're not getting sigged.

=\ Can't even compliment someone without getting called out for a sig attempt -_-

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
A wins

You have to save your fat ass. But it was very hard to escape with someone crying for help, everyone looking at you in fear as you were some savage beast ready to eat them up. As Green-eyed lad examines David's heart to see if he was alive, you push him and slam him on a table. Leaving food on the ground was a sin in your own religion. The chips on the ground beside David, were crying, you knew you had to take them for their own good and yours as well. In a fast burst you grab them and put them in all in your mouth as you stomp the ground with your weight. With a mouth full and chips dropping from it, you haste to turn your head left to right, right to left desperately as your cheeks flop and slap you back in the face as you turn to the opposite direction trying to find a passage to run towards to without getting caught. There it was. An escape route. It was the only way, the exit door you saw at the back of McDonalds, where all the processing and "fake" cooking takes place". But you had to run fast and push away brutally the lot of people that would be in your way, and of course you had the advantage of having so much weight that you could use it as a push to run even faster.

You look back and you see people pointing at you and the police approaching you. You run as fast as you could, every step you take stomped powerfully toward the ground making McDonalds vibrate, the people would scream as you ran and breathed like such a tired fatass. The chips fell of your mouth as you ran towards your exit and you would hear faint screams of people "OH MY GOD HE'S GOING TO DESTROY THE PLACE" "OMG, GET HIM BEFORE HE SMASHING SOMEONE!" The police was following your back but you couldn't let his sight distract you. You started stealign all the meat and cheese and fries you came upon as you passed through that section of McDonalds and chunked up all the food in your mouth. You could feel the powerful bass of the steps, heart and breathing you did and couldn't control the intense weight that was moving you forward.

SLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Suddenly, you fell on the ground and broke the floor unexpectedly and the next thing you see is blackness cover your eyes. Your fatass had f*cked you up once again...

You open your eyes slowly and realize you are in the Hospital bed next to a beautiful Nurse in a chair, with prominent boobs and tits. Her nose was small, her lips very fleshy and her eyes gave you a chilling sense in your spine and the tips of your c*ck...

She looked at you directly in your eyes:

"Are you feeling better? Could I be of service?" her sexy voice entered your ears...

A) Converse with her and use that charm you know you have to try to seduce and get some
B) Ask if she has food, more specifically a Burger; you're starving you say
C) Ask her what happened and if you are okay
D) Ask for a phone. You need to contact your brother and tell him he was right, you need to be on a diet but you need his help.
E) Fap.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Nov 18, 2009,
Lol I can do that right now. So. Yeah. I win. Period.

EDIT: Oh its a game! Well you should still worship me
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Definitely E.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
E wins...

Her long eye lashes gave so much shape to her beautiful eyes. But what was more prominent were those fleshy pink lips she had. You could imagine your fat c*ck rubbing against the walls of her lips. She bit her lips trying to await your reply, but you were too busy to talk; you felt your penis rub against the soft clothing of your underwear as it grew in size. You could hide it anyways since your body was beneath blankets. This nurse was making you f*cking horny and you loved it.
She opened her sexy mouth and let out a high pitched pure arousing female voice as she touched you in the arm, "Hello? Do you have a speaking problem?". Your d*ck grew even more as you focused on those pink lips and that touch she gave you in the arm.

Your eyes switch gears. Now they focused on her big boobs. You saw that boob line and instantly imagined her moaning as she gave you a boob job in that hot nurse uniform. You couldn't take it anymore. You hadn't even touched your penis and could already feel the cum producing inside of your testicles. You furiously grasped your penis inside the blankets and underwear. The beautiful nurse gasped so sexily in shock but you imagined that gasp as a pleasure moan as if you had slipped your penis brutally in her vagina. You start rubbing with passion and the whole bed starts to move thanks to your weight cranking noises like having sex in a bed. The Nurse opens her eyes and drops her jaw and couldn't believe what you were doing. That made you even hornier since you used your imagination to imagine f*cking that dropping jaw she had and making her open her eyes so wide. You started fapping furiously as the hard erection started getting warmer and the inside of your penis began getting hotter. The bed kept on moving forcefully and the nurse grabbed your arms and stopped you from fapping with such passion.
One more move, and you would blast all that cum in the bed sheets.

She whispered in your ears, "You must be desperate, I'll give you my help, but you must promise not to tell anyone. Relax, I'll do the work for you..."

A) Grab her face and start kissing those fleshy lips
B) Ask if you could f*ck her
C) Ask if she could call another nurse for threesome
D) This is crazy, keep on fapping by yourself and cum all over her face forcefully and escape the hospital you need some serious help.
E) Say, "I'm all yours baby"
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic