With 5.0 of the program the guitars sounded amazing and perfect. Now the guitars on the Real Sound Engine of 5.2 all sound like crap. I found one I liked, but my computer screwed up and I lost the one I had set to default. What one does everyone use? They all sound like crap!
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by 365_days_gone
With 5.0 of the program the guitars sounded amazing and perfect. Now the guitars on the Real Sound Engine of 5.2 all sound like crap.

5.0 RSE sounds terrible. 5.2 isn't great, but it sure is an improvement... switch to "Kirk Lead".
RSE sounds like poop. I used it for the longest time until I realized that it's pure mud. Only the basses sound good and they have bad intonation. Use MIDI.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I guess it must be personal taste; for rhythm and power chords I like Eddie Metal, in the guitar tones section, and for lead I LOVE the Satch Always setting, in Legend Tones.
i use the recti lead screamer overdrive for an overdriven les paul, i think it's fine to work with
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Are you guys serious? The RSE on 5.0 sounded completely real. Even if it isnt that good, you gotta admit its impressive technology. With the different tunings, and all. Impressive!
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
I personally enjoy Eddie-Lead and Eddie-Panama

Edit: I mispoke. they're eddie lead-eddie and eddie lead-panama
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by 365_days_gone
Are you guys serious? The RSE on 5.0 sounded completely real. Even if it isnt that good, you gotta admit its impressive technology. With the different tunings, and all. Impressive!

It's not impressive (hardly new technology) and it sounds like ass. The notes are totally indistinct and muddy. It's absolutely awful for anything involving more than one note at a time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by 365_days_gone
With 5.0 of the program the guitars sounded amazing and perfect. Now the guitars on the Real Sound Engine of 5.2 all sound like crap. I found one I liked, but my computer screwed up and I lost the one I had set to default. What one does everyone use? They all sound like crap!

Legend - Single - Dark Star

Easily my favourite. Always use it.
While driving yesterday, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.