MIM Strat? 500 bucks it is the maroon looking color with tremolo looks brand new.It is at my local dealer shop.Never played an electric but looking into getting one.
looks brand new or is brand new?
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Honestly, unless it is new. Then no. I got my 02 MiM strat, with stand, tweed strap, and a practice amp for 250. Granted this was a great deal, You can easily find perfect condition ones at 300, just try before you buy, even used, they are hit or miss. The strat is great, only 1 ding, and that's my fault. He could of told me it was an 09 and i would of believed it.
Last edited by hoochki at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by Gundamnitpete
looks brand new or is brand new?

USED but looks excellent.
Quote by jigman586
Is it a bad idea to shop EBAY for a used guitar?

Some good guitars on ebay, but MiM quality control is hit or miss. You might get a great one or a horrible one. I'd def. shop craigslist.
my instructor says also price doesnt necessarily mean a great sounding guitar
Quote by jigman586
Is it a bad idea to shop EBAY for a used guitar?

Just make sure to look at the positive feedback

I bought my strat off of ebay not too long ago. Got it for $350 used. It plays and sounds great.

Stuff:
-Orange Tiny Terror head
-Roland Cube 20x
-Ibanez SA
-Ibanez RG7321
-Fender MIM Strat
-EB Music Man SUB 1
I got my used MIM off of craigslist for 250$ and it had sperzel locking tuners on it, a hard case, tweed strap, fender gigbag, and the original reciept and books since it was only 4-6 months old at the time. It was a great deal, but you can easily talk people down to the 250 price range and just keep checking out used ones til you find THE one for you. Theres a bunch of new ones at my local guitar center for 444$ so I can't say it's a good deal, lol.
Yeah they're 499$ new...
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
I got my Alexi-600 off ebay. The price was really good, so i took a chance, and it worked out awesome for me! thing was mint!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
i got my MIM HSS strat in 08 new for 400 i think. from what ive seen recently, theyve jumped in price about 100$ so if its used id say no
Quote by Banana Wedgie
Exactly.

If you wanna look cool, put needles in your eyes and play.