Overweight girls, what you looks like in your own eyes?
Are you satisfied about your body? Or are you sorrow about you over weight? Yeah, most of girls feel unhappy about their body shape. The reason is not only about others’ eyes, but also themselves. To know what you look about yourself, here is the article.

the article
I may be fat, but for God's sake you type like a moron.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by uneg4567
Overweight girls, what you looks like in your own eyes?
Are you satisfied about your body? Or are you sorrow about you over weight? Yeah, most of girls feel unhappy about their body shape. The reason is not only about others’ eyes, but also themselves. To know what you look about yourself, here is the article.

the article

OH MY F*CKING GOD THIS IS A GUITAR FORUM! TAKE IT TO THE TREADMILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
*reported*
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
jesus christ, first off, the link is to a golf store that i'm like 95% sure is run by a chinese man knowing very little english, second off, what in god's name does this have to do with anything? WTF?
][v][EGADET][-][

Quote by jonathan_5150
jesus christ, first off, the link is to a golf store that i'm like 95% sure is run by a chinese man knowing very little english, second off, what in god's name does this have to do with anything? WTF?

Its called trick advertising. Making you click on a link and showing you something completely different.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst