It has returned.

My favorite thing on Earth is eggnog, however like all great things it must come and go.

Imagine my surprise when I went to the supermarket to buy mints and bagels, only to see a man have eggnog in his cart.

I have two questions...
1. Why does eggnog only appear in the winter?
2. How much do you love eggnog?
Eggnog is seasonal

i can only assume eggnog is good, being as i live in australia, and celebrate christmas not with what i assume is a dairy based beverage, but by getting hammered and drag racing my kangaroo.

good day to you sir.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I've never had eggnog. I looked up what it is on wikipedia and it sounds delicious though. I'll go check out my local safeway for it next time I go.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
OMG Yes!

I almost made a similar thread.

It is back on the store shelves and back in my stomach once again!

....It's always in my heart...

For those who haven't had the pleasure of tasting it, imagine incredibly thick cream, with lots of sugar (actually high fructose corn syrup) and other flavors.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by metalmanjosip
Eggnog is seasonal

i can only assume eggnog is good, being as i live in australia, and celebrate christmas not with what i assume is a dairy based beverage, but by getting hammered and drag racing my kangaroo.

good day to you sir.

I cant stop laughing

And didn't Brownes used to make eggnog all year round? I've actually never tried it O.o
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Tastes good in small quantities, once you start drinking about a cup of it (and especially any much more) it starts to taste bad and give me a sick feeling. Maybe that's why a lot of people like putting alcohol in it...
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Last edited by Balmazer at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by metalmanjosip
Eggnog is seasonal

good day to you sir.

Omg that was awesome
the milk contest:
"chug" a gallon of milk with friends, see who can manage not to puke.

well, eggnog was on sale at the supermarket the other day, and being the geniuses we are...
it was the worst thing i've ever experienced
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Balmazer
Tastes good in small quantities, once you start drinking about a cup of it (and especially any much more) it starts to taste bad and give me a sick feeling. Maybe that's why a lot of people like putting alcohol in it...

Same for me.
Quote by archangels666
Never tried it. I always assumed that it tasted like really heavy milk that's starting to go bad.

But then again, a lot of people seem to love it, so maybe I'll give it a try.

I thought it was gross too, until I tried it.

Just don't drink too much...
HOLY SHIT!

I must get eggnog. I ****ing love eggnog, it's like a drug to me. My dad and sister will drink a pretty small amount and be sick and I'll drink three times as much and be fine.

Damn you TS. You made me want eggnog so much.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JacobTheMe

I have two questions...
1. Why does eggnog only appear in the winter?
2. How much do you love eggnog?

1. It's at wally world all seasons.
2. 8=====D-- about that much.
Quote by SprayonTan
1. It's at wally world all seasons.
2. 8=====D-- about that much.

I call shenanigans. There is no way I've missed out on that glorious drink for so long.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Nog isn't even a word on its own. Whoever named this thing could have just called it nog and saved us a syllable.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by BladeSlinger
I call shenanigans. There is no way I've missed out on that glorious drink for so long.

Generic wal-nog, next to the milk. Got some about 2 months ago.

LV, Nevada.
MMmm do want.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Dear Lord, yes.

Although I drank a shitload and puked last winter.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by BladeSlinger

Maybe not in OK I'd buy that.

Relatedly, eggnog is infinitely inferior to the other things I get seasonally here:

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by speakers
I've never had it curse you Australian customs!!

If it helps, i believe it would taste something like an eggflip, but alcoholic?

The entire phenomenon is very confusing to me...
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux