I am so ****ing distraught. Long story short i deleted my itunes, then put it back on with a combination of ipod and the trash can, which i didnt actually empty. Parts of each full album and just random songs have somehow been deleted. I am new to macs which i am using. Is there a way i can like go back 24 hours or something on the computer or something? Please please please please please help i am so pissed off i have literally spent half my short life collecting this music.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
the trash can can only hold so much before it starts deleting some of its contents. No, you're kind of screwed. Why'd you delete it?
*whistles*
In this case, I think you're douched. If it was all still on your iPod, it'd be fine. But...
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I know that on a PC, that when things get deleted from the Recycle Bin, that they don't actually get deleted. They just get the green light to be overwritten, should the need arise.

However, I'm not quite an expert on this area with Macs. I would guess that it works the same way, but I can't really say for sure.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
PC Inspector File Recovery aka PC Doctor

Google it.

I doubt it works on Macs O.o

Try macfixit.com or something
Quote by archangels666
I know that on a PC, that when things get deleted from the Recycle Bin, that they don't actually get deleted. They just get the green light to be overwritten, should the need arise.

However, I'm not quite an expert on this area with Macs. I would guess that it works the same way, but I can't really say for sure.

pretty much exactly what i was going to say
Quote by luv090909
I doubt it works on Macs O.o

Try macfixit.com or something

its german, it does. germans are good at technical things.
Thanks whoever suggested macfixit. I owe you like half of my music. That i didnt pay for which is why im here in the first place. Cuz i downloaded Word from piratebay and then somehow Qwest moniters what people download (can they even do that?!?!) and when you download something big like that they shut off your internet. Then i panicked and deleted everything i had ever downloaded illegally and here i am.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Last edited by benx3000 at Nov 19, 2009,