Yay, another new stuff day!
First off, is this Yamaha guitar. It's a Pacifica of some sort, though I can't figure out the model. The second humbucker throws me off.

I know, the sticker remains look kind of bad, but I'll be getting them off soon... You know, the strap seems like it's in a weird place...I wonder why...
Oh well, next is.. a piece of rack equipment.

An ART FXR. Rack mount multi-fx unit. You can't edit the presets, but there's A LOT. So I suppose it makes up for it. And you can run 2 signals through it, both in stereo.
And finally... it's a floor board... and there was a black thing under the strap! It's actually a....

Roland GR-30!!! And a Roland GK-3 synth pickup!

So far, the guitar is great, as is the synth. I haven't gotten around to playing with the effects processor, too busy making weird noises with the synth. I picked in all up yesterday for $175. Gotta love craigslist!
-Bryan
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp

Sweet stuff man. When's that RFX unit from? Looks 80's to me.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
That's the synth pickup (I was typing the paragraphs as the pictures were being uploaded into photobucket, so they are kind of out of order.

EDIT: If you were wondering, the stuff is just a little dusty. The guitar was semi-covered in stickers, and I've been trying to get them off, hence the gunk.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
Last edited by theacousticpunk at Nov 19, 2009,
The second humbucker slot looks like a custom job... in the back of the last users' shed haha.

Nice gear tho HNGD!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
DAMN! I REALLY want to get my hands on a Roland Syth....any model really...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
this looks pretty cool and i agree the second humbucker looks custom. how much did all of this cost?
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
It was 175 USD. I think I received a pretty nice deal for it. The guitar plays well, and the pickup is sturdy, it just needs cleaned a little.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120