I am in year 11 (Grade 11 in America i'm pretty sure) and the year has just finished here in N.Z (Just a couple of exams left) This year I liked all my subjects, (English,Maths,Sciences,P.E....)
But I also took German. It was terrible. I was good in year 10, then this year we had to start learning more advanced grammer, and I lost it. I can read and understand, but I still can't write even a mediumly complicated sentence in German after over 2 years of learning. I am so glad I amnot doing it next year, I just had my exam for it today and now I will never have to write another jot of German again, I'm so happy.

What about you guys?
All of them.

Except IPT

i liked IPT...
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
English.

English in this country is bullshit. It should be renamed issues or social studies or something. Literature as a subject is more English than English is these days. And Literature as a subject PWNs.
Quote by amaranth_todd
English.

English in this country is bullshit. It should be renamed issues or social studies or something. Literature as a subject is more English than English is these days. And Literature as a subject PWNs.

Literature is easily my favorite subject.
I definitely wont miss Ecological Economics and Policy, or Statistics, or Intro to Geographical Information Systems. So boring.
But I'm looking forward to Advanced GIS Applications, Water Resource Management, and Karate, Entomology, and Music/Society in the Modern World.

Oh and dont give up on German, its a hard language but that makes it rewarding. Here in America the only other language choices are, most people take spanish, and then french because theyre so easy. But german is different and fun and going to Germany is the best. Believe me
Dropping everything, 'cause i've finished year 12 (Or the final year for those people not in Australia) now
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Back in highschool I dropped 2 classes, french and earth and space. French just because of the fact I signed up to late and had nothing but freshies in it and I hated each and everyone of them. I would go to the class to pretty much just sleep and draw. And most of the time I just didn't even listen and was zoned out completely. Earth and space because my teacher was the biggest ass I've ever met. He hated me, I hated him. He couldn't teach and after awhile he treated me like I wasn't even in his class. He would literally skip over me every time calling role. I got tired of it and switched out to an art class. And when he found out, he was pissed. I didn't care though, I was so happy to not have him as a teacher.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝