I'm considering getting this amp with a Dr. Z Brake Lite (11dB attenuator) installed to really get that thing singing. I've never seen the Rocker 30 in stores so I'll probably buy it without trying it. I love that fat and low British roar it has. My playing style is similar to 80s hair metal like Motley Crue and W.A.S.P. but I my lead playing is similar to George Lynch's. I'm wondering if it will suit that playing style. I'm not trying to recreate those tones, just wondering if it will sound good for that stuff with an RG. Most clips I see are using strats and LPs. I think it sounds great with those and I love that tone.

And do you think 11dB of attenuation is good enough to get power amp distortion at reasonable volume? And by reasonable, I mean like average screaming volume, maybe drum levels.
I thought about the Marshall JVM215C and the Splawn Street Rod, but they're a little out of my price range. Plus I like the dark growl of the Orange and how it really captures the characteristics of the guitar and how it sounds so fat and natural. Plus the Orange is hella sexy and oozes tone.