Hey guys im new to this whole GP thing and im still figuring it out but ive managed to put 2 very rough files together. "Crashification" is a metal song and "Plains of Existance" is more on the mellow side. Reply your thoughts, opinions, and notes guys because constructive criticism is key on the path to greatness!
Attachments:
Crashification.gp5
Plains of Existance.gp5
Crashification was pretty much all good and sounded very cool. I would though wanna hear some bass in it and even some keyboards.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
As Gullio said, Crashification was good, but it needs to be explored far more than what you have. I'd maybe not repeat the intro idea has much, either. I'd prefer if that song was finished (longer).

Didn't think too much of plains of existance, but i like dthe idea and harmony etc; Hard to give CC on two things that are not 100% finished?
You can harvest gold on Crashification. There is some really big potential on it.

I mean -- it is good the way it is, but if you add more instruments (bass + very low volume strings?) you could release a single, dude.
Last edited by Victor V. at Nov 19, 2009,