hey does anyone know if theres anywhere in australia where i could get vintage 30s for cheap haha jw
this isnt the forum for this, *reported*.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
haha how is it because im going to build a cab and i was wordering where i could get speakers for it cheap its not equiptment its used for modding or building an amp
Quote by metal-matt
this isnt the forum for this, *reported*.

I think he is just asking for someone to recommend him a good store in Australia where he can find what he is looking for. I don't believe he is asking if anyone has any they would like to sell him like in a WTB ad. Why not try to help him before you report him as you seem to be located in the same country?

Anyways I have heard that the Australian classifieds site "gum tree" has been known to have a few hidden treasure or possibly ebay. Good luck.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
oh, well i thort he ment 30w amps.... not tubes or w/e.

so, sorry.

however, i agree, look on ebay. thats the easyest way.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
ebay, or craigslist will be your best bet for finding them used and possibly cheap.

also, I've heard very good things about the 'veteran 30' from warehouseguitarspeakers.com
it's meant to be a clone of the celestion (wgs say on their site it's the superior to a v30, but..thats their ad.), at a much lower price.

havent tried them myself, but I've seen good reviews on them around a couple different forums..

edit: link
Last edited by james4 at Nov 19, 2009,
Quote by james4

also, I've heard very good things about the 'veteran 30' from warehouseguitarspeakers.com
it's meant to be a clone of the celestion

they're good clones and seem to be good value for money.

but do be careful when purchasing clones at lower-priced deals though. two of my friends ordered 1 veteran 30 and 2 green berets.

the guy that had the green berets was fine. but the guy with the veteran 30 noticed a number of problems the moment he inspected them.