Page 1 of 4
just wondering what ciggarettes you smoke?
and if there is a reason for that particular ciggarette then why?

i smoke b&h smooth and i just find they taste better.

flamesheild up for anti smokers
Quote by Horlicks
What the hell is Pepsi Crystal?

Quote by Shredoftheday
Quote by Horlicks
Just like pokemon crystal, cept in a cup
i don't smoke cigarettes, i do meth.

EDIT: Well i know people who smoke captain black cigars they say they are really good.
Last edited by ikitson at Nov 19, 2009,
The kind that have THC producing plant matter inside of them.

I dont' smoke cigs. Never have, never will.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by ikitson
Smokers are jokers, and not the funny ones.

So these?

Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Nov 19, 2009,
vanilla cigars are mad
but only smoke them at partys and never buy them
Quote by Horlicks

Quote by Shredoftheday
Quote by Horlicks
cools
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by jmonko
I used to smoke Djarum Blacks before they were changed. I don't smoke anymore.

are they easy to get?
Quote by Horlicks

Quote by Shredoftheday
Quote by Horlicks
lot of queers in this thread, i like Marlboro Reds, originally because all the badasses smoke them, like Zakk Wylde or Phil Anselmo, i loved them immediately because they werent smooth and i actually felt like i was smoking, by the time i could take it like a man i found they tasted the best anyways
I like Reds of course but sometimes they get old. I also smoke SevenStar Menthols. the best menthols around. Seriously, they're the only menthols you can smoke as a dude and not be ridiculed. They're that good.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by BTponcho
lot of queers in this thread, i like Marlboro Reds, originally because all the badasses smoke them, like Zakk Wylde or Phil Anselmo, i loved them immediately because they werent smooth and i actually felt like i was smoking, by the time i could take it like a man i found they tasted the best anyways

i used to smoke them but they actually taste like dirt but ure pretty bad ass if u can smoke something zakk wylde smokes U DA MAN

no sarchasm intended
Quote by Horlicks

Quote by Shredoftheday
Quote by Horlicks
Quote by larrytheguitar
I like Reds of course but sometimes they get old. I also smoke SevenStar Menthols. the best menthols around. Seriously, they're the only menthols you can smoke as a dude and not be ridiculed. They're that good.

my asian friend had seven stars the other day i am not a fan

Quote by jmonko
The old ones with the cloves in 'em?
I still can't get any, but the new ones are terrible.

i wudlnt mind trying either 1 but mainly the old ones yeah

and i live in australia
Quote by Horlicks

Quote by Shredoftheday
Quote by Horlicks
Quote by ShallowEndings
No.

So like this?

Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Did you really have to specify that your friend is asian?
^And no, because nobody cares about your opinion. You came into a thread named "What cigs do you smoke" to tell everyone that they suck for smoking. Go somewhere else.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You can take a noob to water, but you can't like make a noob drink. Y'know?

Don't be a fucktard. Only a teenage yeti would think back hair is cool.

Mackin' bitches and taking it back since 1990
Last edited by gratefullydead2 at Nov 19, 2009,
Marlboro Bright Leaf (aka Marlboro Black)
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
camel filters for me =)
nice, cheap, hit hard, pretty much perfect
gear: schecter damien 6 fr, epiphone sg 310, marshall mg100dfx , peavey acoutic (no clue what model), ovation celebrity cc44 acoustic, rocktron silver drago distortion, rocktron banshee talk box, dunlop cry baby 535q
Quote by gratefullydead2

^And no, because nobody cares about your opinion. You came into a thread named "What cigs do you smoke" to tell everyone that they suck for smoking. Go somewhere else.

Oh shut up.

I never told anyone they suck, saying smokers are jokers doesn't imply they suck at all. And it was a joke. Durr
Quote by ShallowEndings

Nope. Next!

I don't have anymore clown pics, I'm only one man!
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
^That doesn't make sense. o_O

Saxo-Walrus

I roll my own... from whatever tobacco is cheapest when I'm in the shop, haha. Occasionally I'll buy a packet of pre-rolled cigarettes, usually Stuyvessant Reds.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Tell me people: is it a bad idea to start? What's your opinion, current smokers? I've loved the smell of burning tobacco since I was very young, but I don't want the disease and stigma that come with cigarette smoking - some people will die when they're 80 after smoking their entire lives, but it affects everyone differently.

Also, if it's relevant, my uncles smoke Peter Jackson and Marlboro.
Quote by kenan6346
Tell me people: is it a bad idea to start? What's your opinion, current smokers? I've loved the smell of burning tobacco since I was very young, but I don't want the disease and stigma that come with cigarette smoking - some people will die when they're 80 after smoking their entire lives, but it affects everyone differently.

Is it a bad idea to start?

Imagine this scene:

You arrive at a family reunion and announce: 'I have made a new lifestyle decision. I've decided to take up smoking!'. If you think that makes you sound like a total retard, then it's probably not a great idea to start.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by kenan6346

Just don't start. I started smoking weed a few years before I even touched a cigarette, and my mentality the whole time was that I would never start smoking them, but unfortunately, I did. If you don't want the diseases that are associated with smoking, then just don't start in the first place. Quitting smoking has been described by some people I know as one of the, if not the hardest things they've ever done.

Aside from that, there's nothing more relaxing than a nice, smooth Camel Turkish Royal. Anyone else smoke these?
Nikolas
Quote by RivercrestColts
I used to smoke weed

No, I got that.

I meant it didn't make sense to stop smoking weed to only smoke cigs, since cigs are clearly more harmful than weed.

Saxo-Walrus

Lambert + Butler mofo
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Golden Virginia.

Kind of like the whole rolling then smoking and I prefer the taste/smell of roll-ups.
drum or samson.

i much prefer roll ups, if i do ever get pre rolled cigs it would have to be regal. used to smoke marlboro reds but got sick of having yellow fingers and a shite taste in my mouth!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by jmonko
The old ones with the cloves in 'em?
I still can't get any, but the new ones are terrible.

I don't think you can get the old ones at all anymore. The new ones are exactly the same though, just more like a camel wide.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I used to toke a little but cigs are dirgusting.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Page 1 of 4