Page 1 of 2
He's from Buuuuuurmingham! That is all.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
O.o No way...
that kid's got some issues.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
That guy has serious problems - loser
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Lmao, that was great
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Hahahaha what a tool, i really hope his mother sees this and give him a good old fashioned slippering.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Broken video gets to fuck off
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Hey, if you didn't do the same the first time a team member misused the tactical nuke, I don't know what to do for you.
I found these by him aswell, lol, he's such a knob it's unbeleivable

http://www.jono11.co.uk/index.html

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jono11.co.uk%2Fpage1.html

And he also wrote this, lmfao

"I'm
Better

Than

Everybody.

Some people find me arrogant. Don't like that? Leave. I don't need you anyway.I have enough people desperately seeking my attention. Oh, but my massive popularity is no accident. I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction.

Now I’m the person everybody tries to impress and wants to be seen with. I have legions of friends wherever I go. People give me practically whatever I please and it's all so easy for me. Half of the time, I don’t even have anything valuable to say, but people still just can’t get enough of me. And while jealous losers can't stand me, everyone else thinks I’m the greatest thing in the world – and they’re right, I am.

You already know me:

- I’m that slacker at work who gets promoted over your hard working ass

- I’m the loudmouth talking over your best comments with useless crap to cheers of admiration

- I’m the one who's out having a good time while you sit around thinking about ‘how great your future will be"
By the way TS this has been posted twice already as far as I know.

EDIT:
Quote by DaveM666
I found these by him aswell, lol, he's such a knob it's unbeleivable

http://www.jono11.co.uk/index.html

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jono11.co.uk%2Fpage1.html

And he also wrote this, lmfao

"I'm
Better

Than

Everybody.

Some people find me arrogant. Don't like that? Leave. I don't need you anyway.I have enough people desperately seeking my attention. Oh, but my massive popularity is no accident. I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction.

Now I’m the person everybody tries to impress and wants to be seen with. I have legions of friends wherever I go. People give me practically whatever I please and it's all so easy for me. Half of the time, I don’t even have anything valuable to say, but people still just can’t get enough of me. And while jealous losers can't stand me, everyone else thinks I’m the greatest thing in the world – and they’re right, I am.

You already know me:

- I’m that slacker at work who gets promoted over your hard working ass

- I’m the loudmouth talking over your best comments with useless crap to cheers of admiration

- I’m the one who's out having a good time while you sit around thinking about ‘how great your future will be"

Ok fuck it, this thread is now about what a complete and utter shitbag this kid is. I'm half tempted to make a shoop thread with his pictures as well...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Nov 19, 2009,
To be fair I was like that when I was 12 and used to get beat on Football Manager, never would have put the video on the net though.
It has been posted. At least twice in the last few days.

Searchbar please?

Quote by IDread
I'm half tempted to make a shoop thread with his pictures as well...

Please, for the sake of the little integrity the Pit has left, don't
Last edited by kenan6346 at Nov 19, 2009,
Oh my God hes actually got his contact details on his website...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Kid needs to get a grip.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by BukkakeBear
He must've been the kid who got the knife to the head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

Holy banana batman that was awesome, no way could he have meant that.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Obviously he has very little friends if he feels the need to validate himself on the internet. I didn't need to spend years studying anything to work this one out! I win then I suppose...
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by diminishedtobme
How dare he insult the greatest game to have graced the earth!!!!1 burn him at the stake!!!!1

But he's talking about MW2, not MGS4...

oh... oh waaaaiiit... you poor soul, you actually think that MW2 is awesome even though it's pretty much an overpriced patch for the first MW game?

I feel so silly.
now that's a face that I'd like to punch...
...it would be an improvement!
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by JackalUK
Obviously he has very little friends if he feels the need to validate himself on the internet. I didn't need to spend years studying anything to work this one out! I win then I suppose...

He plays a PS3, of course he doesn't have many friends.

I have a PS3.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But he's talking about MW2, not MGS4...

oh... oh waaaaiiit... you poor soul, you actually think that MW2 is awesome even though it's pretty much an overpriced patch for the first MW game?

I feel so silly.

of course MGS4 is the best.
In the words of Sgt Griggs "Sssshheeeiit... kid's got some issues."
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
What a twat.. who does this? honestly!
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Wow, I think his parents should take his stuff away and throw him in a padded room. He seriously punched the wall until he bled.
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
oh my god theres like 5 of threads about this one kid now, ****ing get over it
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by ethan_hanus
ಠ_ಠ

Kids and their video games nowadays.

that smurf in your avatar, i have the exact same one standing on my hard drive right next to me
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Page 1 of 2