I just read the stupidest things ever said in a guitar store thread and I am compelled by something to ask... WTF MAKES KIDS SO CRAZY ABOUT THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES BY DRAGONFORCE!? I personally hate the song. It's terrible, its like techno metal or some crap. But jesus why do kids think that song ahs the best guitar work in it!? Really? are they drugging kids nowadays?
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Cos they can play it on Guitar hero. Which in return makes them AWESOME

/thread
Last edited by False_God at Nov 19, 2009,
Guitar hero makes them this way.

I shall cut in before someone rides in to defend guitar hero, even though we aren't complaining about the issue that they will be on about.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Pretty much what has already been said.

Through the Fire and Flames is the hardest song on Guitar Hero III, check it out on YouTube. There's a whole generation of kids whose idea of absolute coolness is being able to play this song on Expert without any mistake.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
apart from the fact that it contains faster and more complicated guitar work than most of the stuff most people will have heard, it was the hardest song in one of the most popular guitar games.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'm not even going to give the answer, look in all the other posts. TS has been trapped in the jungle for a long time I guess.
It's not great but at least there's a hope that it'll get them into playing guitar and get them listening to decent music. I don't see why everyone makes such a big fuss about Dragonforce, they're obviously not the best guitar players around but i bet most people here can't play their stuff.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Because while you think it just sounds like a bunch of wankery, anyone with an untrained ear would imagine Herman Ri's fingers setting ablaze as he plays at what seems like an unhuman speed.

Not everyone has a musical ear, dude.

Though I still think Jordan is harder.
Quote by False_God
Cos they can play it on Guitar hero. Which in return makes them AWESOME

/thread

Precisely.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
.... cos it's an amazing song .... wait a minute ... awh shit i just lost my pubes

But in all seriousness i like Dragonforce, But they are an average band, "Herman Ri is amazin' at the guitar and is so fast it is amazing and the best" ... no get out
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
Quote by El Hilliaro
I don't see why everyone makes such a big fuss about Dragonforce, they're obviously not the best guitar players around but i bet most people here can't play their stuff.

Exactly. It may not be the best, but it's still very technically demanding. Consider the fact that kids who were impressed by it were the ones who listen almost exclusively to Green Day and maybe also AC/DC if they're totally tr00 r0ck fanz.

I bet some metal elitist will be all like "0mFg u call t3h WagonHorse technically demanding go listen 2 necrophagist u *** lol". I never said it's the most technically demanding song to play, but it is difficult.