well i want to replace my old pickups and i can't choose which pickups should i use.i play almost every style,i play thrash metal,metalcore,power metal,melodic death metal etc.Also except from metal i play also rock.i need a good clean and distortion sound.I have search emg and s duncan and i liked the sound of 81/85,h4/h4a and AHB-1.Which pickup will suit best to all the genres that i play?I will appreciate your help very much!!
Quote by Tony1994
well i want to replace my old pickups and i can't choose which pickups should i use.i play almost every style,i play thrash metal,metalcore,power metal,melodic death metal etc.Also except from metal i play also rock.i need a good clean and distortion sound.I have search emg and s duncan and i liked the sound of 81/85,h4/h4a and AHB-1.Which pickup will suit best to all the genres that i play?I will appreciate your help very much!!

...erm.

whast guitar do you have?

depending on the woods used you might be better off with certain pickups and would be better off avoiding others. Are you set on getting actives?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Nov 19, 2009,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
...erm.

whast guitar do you have?

depending on the woods used you might be better off with certain pickups and would be better off avoiding others. Are you set on getting actives?

i have a strat style yamaha erg-121 which i will change very soon to a alder body guitar,so my guitar body is alder.I have not decided yet but more likely i will buy actives.Do you recommend me to buy passive or actives?
Quote by Tony1994
i play almost every style,i play thrash metal,metalcore,power metal,melodic death metal etc.Also except from metal i play also rock.

Sorry, but this struck me as funny.

I don't see any blues metal, country metal, jazz metal, and other various types of metal in there.
Hi, I'm Peter