For My Bridge Pickup Im Looking At The Duncan Designed HB-108 (Detonator), i would like some suggestions on a neck pickup that would go well this, but would provide good clean tones. (This would need to fit in a humbuckler slot)

I also need to know some uk/online places to get various things like machineheads, volume pots etc...

Any suggestions Welcome. But Please, Be Serious
Guitars
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Ibanez DTX-120
Yamaha APX-500
Encore Fender Copy (Custom Hardware)
Epiphone Flying V Bass

Amps
Fender FM 25 DSP
Roland Microcube
Peavey Bass Amp

Pedals
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Boss Me-25
I really like the Duncan Designed pickups. A lot of people rag on them, but they are built to the same exact specs as their American counterparts, just cheaper because they are manufactured overseas.

The HB-103N would be a good match in the neck position I believe. I've bought a couple of sets of the Duncan Designed off E-bay for under $40 bucks.
i know, i was looking at the duncan website, then found the duncan designed section, and it even tells you the pickups they're imitating, but i was drawn to picking some duncan designed cos my other guitar has them as stock pickups, but not the same ones im looking at
Guitars
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Ibanez DTX-120
Yamaha APX-500
Encore Fender Copy (Custom Hardware)
Epiphone Flying V Bass

Amps
Fender FM 25 DSP
Roland Microcube
Peavey Bass Amp

Pedals
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Boss Me-25
I see you're UK based like myself.
www.irongear.co.uk
I've found their descriptions to be pretty much bang on and their reviews to be about right aswell.
They're probably about as easy as your duncan designed detonator idea aswell