I tried it, I really like the way it feels and sounds. But I haven't heard much about it.
I'd like to know it's pro's and cons. Like if it's durable, good wood ? the trem system( Floyd Rose Special ) and etc..

TIA

P.S: Yes this is my second thred about this guitar but i really do not know what to get and I want to make the right choice lol.
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
its a decent guitar, depending on your application

the trem isn't the greatest - I tested one out before but the NT (no trem) model...and I liked it, but bought an EX instead.

if you like it, then you should get it - others might say get something better or different, but in the end its YOUR guitar, and you need to pick what works for you.

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I don't like the fact that they have an Agathis body, and they sell for around $450-500. With most manufactures for that price you can get a nice tone wood.
Quote by Tyler Durden
its a decent guitar, depending on your application

the trem isn't the greatest - I tested one out before but the NT (no trem) model...and I liked it, but bought an EX instead.

if you like it, then you should get it - others might say get something better or different, but in the end its YOUR guitar, and you need to pick what works for you.

How's it play ? Like wood wise do you like the tone, cause I've been hearing people say that it sounds cheap and etc which worries me :S
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
Quote by Matt420740
I don't like the fact that they have an Agathis body, and they sell for around $450-500. With most manufactures for that price you can get a nice tone wood.

What would you recommend ? I'm open to suggestions
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
Quote by Josh134
What would you recommend ? I'm open to suggestions

Schecter, Ibanez, Rondo Music, etc.

There are plenty of manufactures out there that use nice tone woods on their mid range instruments. Why LTD doesn't I don't know.

In particular check out this axe, and what you get for the price. Seymour Duncan pup's, Grover tuners, Mahogany Body, set neck, and its in the same price range as the MH250 - http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Artist-Limited-Edition-Electric-Guitar?sku=518187#used
Last edited by Matt420740 at Nov 19, 2009,
I just got an MH-250 and it's a very nice guitar, very fast, quick response, and once it's broke in, it stays in tune really well.