I have a delay pedal and a wah pedal, but I don't know what to do with them. I know how to use them, but when I start to play I just noodle around with the pedal and wah and end up playing without the pedals...

In what kind of situations do you guys use your effects? Why do you want to use that particular effect in this situation? It would be nice to try something else than just playing cover songs with some delay or wah.
i don't use any effects other than reverb and delay to add extra dimension...personally i've never found the musical advantage to modulation effects. IMO they just degrade your tone.
Quote by JayLacelle
i don't use any effects other than reverb and delay to add extra dimension...personally i've never found the musical advantage to modulation effects. IMO they just degrade your tone.

Lately I've been thinking that less is more. I have the EHX Memory Boy and I think this pedal has too many buttons for me. Maybe if my delay pedal had only one knob to play with I might concentrate more on playing than tweaking the settings and doing nothing.

I like playing without any effects (reverb not included) still the best, but sometimes I want something a bit different like delay or vibrato pedal, but it should still be easy to use and focus on playing instead of settings...