im changing my guitar set up .. as a bedroom player i cant find any tube amp or sound i like ., so far the unit that have sound best for my bedroom use are pedals into cab simulator & stuff like POD . doing it the pa way .. ive had good result

so im thinking about getting active PA speaker ( speaker with a built in amplifier ) that i could plug unit like pod or my pedals ( with my cabinet simulator ) .

any brand i should be looking . i have no background with PA stuff ... im jsut thinking that active PA will be the easiest way for me .

can someone recommend me good brand of good amplified speakers .

so far ive look qa bit and found a store in montreal who has this kind of stuff

QSC active speaker

http://www.moogaudio.com/product_info.php?cPath=65_66&products_id=3121

are these any good ????

thx for any help ,

im new to the PA world .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
I dunno about a pa speaker, but you could get a set of monitors instead. I play through my KRK's all the time, plus you can use them as pc speakers as well and they have a good flat frequency response and sound amazing.
Quote by Skysc
im changing my guitar set up .. as a bedroom player i cant find any tube amp or sound i like ., so far the unit that have sound best for my bedroom use are pedals into cab simulator & stuff like POD . doing it the pa way .. ive had good result

so im thinking about getting active PA speaker ( speaker with a built in amplifier )

Wooohooo!!!

Have I got something for you...

The Tech21 Power Engine

http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/powerengine/powerengine60.html
hey thx i didnt know tech21 did that kind of stuff .. now that would be perfect since im thihnking about a Tech21 sans amp psa -1 also . im sure both would sound nice together .

thank you ill take a look at it .

thats exactly what i need .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
I don't have any advice, but I would like to say that my school has a hella loud PA system you can hear from like five miles. I'm sure noone wants to hear that crap.