sssooo... i love playing the acoustic guitar. but i'ld like to be able to play in more places. so i was kinda looking for a smaller guitar. i just want a guitar that i could just throw in my car and it'd be small enough to not be a huge has. quality isn't too big a deal since i'll be just throwing it around and such. i was kinda wondering about getting an acoustic guitar from walmart. a First Act. it's a parlor size which would be perfect and very cheap but a decent build. but would the neck be too small for my hands? idk... just pondering...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
baby taylor. Ive played, i do like
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Dear god please don't get a First Act from Wal-Mart. There are many travel sized instruments on the market for a good price.
Last edited by Matt420740 at Nov 19, 2009,
first act guitars are horrible. they don't stay in tune, have intonation problems and sound like a toy. if you're looking for a smaller guitar, you might want to consider the little martin, baby taylor or the martin backpacker. or there's the washburn rover http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-Rover-Travel-Guitar-?sku=511819
which is actually pretty cool.

or how about http://www.go-guitars.com/guitars.html? their odd looking travel guitars cost less than many smaller and travel guitars, are hand-made and all solid wood! or if you want to spend more, they'll hand make you a parlor
Ok, There is no wAy I am going to spend 300 on a guitar I'm just going to thrash around! That's more than my acoustic guitar I have now!!! I don't want to spend more than 100... And honestly I don't like the washburn rover thing and I don't want to buy a box looking guitar either...

Any better suggestions?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.