anyone got one of these yet? thoughts?

i understand they not been out long but i'm thinking about buying a new amp in the new year, just curious if they are any good or not, and if anyone has any knowledge about them as being new, i can't seem to find much info

thanks
I haven't tried one, but youtube clips tell me that it sounds pretty good, but I reckon you could probably get better for the money.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
They do actually sound pretty nice from clips, i think marshall might actually be starting to go in the right direction with all the new budget amps theyre putting out. Haze looks a bit meh but the class 5 and MA look pretty good.
I like the Haze. I think it would sound great with a non-stock cab or speaker.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I haven't tried the haze/class 5 either, so i pretty much just pulled the opinion out of my ass (And youtube clips) Sounded a bit muddy to me, but thats probably all that youtube compression you kids keep talking about. Plus it kinda grinds my gears that they put digital effects into it.
I haven't seen one in the flesh to try out yet. I was looking around the store today to see if there were any in to try.

From the vids I've seen, it does sound awesome. It's restoring my faith in Marshall's modern amps. I tried a JVM the other day as well and that sounded awesome IMO, the red channels were a bit meh but everything else was sweeeet.

I also the class 5
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by beckyjc
I haven't tried the haze/class 5 either, so i pretty much just pulled the opinion out of my ass (And youtube clips) Sounded a bit muddy to me, but thats probably all that youtube compression you kids keep talking about. Plus it kinda grinds my gears that they put digital effects into it.

It actually is a bit muddy, which I'd blame on the speakers more than the amp, but it's not overpowering or anything. Putting the treble at 10 (distortion channel) seemed to be a decent workaround to me.

The effects don't sound bad either (well, the delay and reverb sound decent, at least)

On the MA note, they seem like they'll run for decent prices ($1000 MSRP for the head, I think) in the US; even better in the UK. From what I've heard, they sound pretty good and would seem to actually be a great option for someone wanting the Marshall sound, brand new, for less than a grand IMO.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
It actually is a bit muddy, which I'd blame on the speakers more than the amp, but it's not overpowering or anything. Putting the treble at 10 (distortion channel) seemed to be a decent workaround to me.

The effects don't sound bad either (well, the delay and reverb sound decent, at least)

On the MA note, they seem like they'll run for decent prices ($1000 MSRP for the head, I think) in the US; even better in the UK. From what I've heard, they sound pretty good and would seem to actually be a great option for someone wanting the Marshall sound, brand new, for less than a grand IMO.

I've seen some prices online, and I think the 50 watt head is about $700, maybe a bit less, so I think in a year or so the used prices for these will be pretty good.

Anyway, from what I've heard of these they sound pretty good, I might go looking for one when I get around to looking for a new amp, because I've been looking for a higher gain, less vintagey sounding amp than what I have now.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk