Hi!
I have a Jackson KVX10 with a Line-6 75W, I usually play with the meshuggah configuration and it sounds fine

Hovewer I keep getting this annoying buzz I cannot explain what it is. Its like the sound does not really fade out so quickly but stays on all the time. If i mute the strings with my right palm at the same time its at least bearable.

Is this just the amplifier configuration or can the "buzz" be something wrong with the guitar? I had this one for over 8 years

The buzz is also present if I play something and then "release"
sweden on tour
Does it only happen when you aren't touching the strings, and then goes away when you do touch the strings? If so, its ground hum.
Yes precisely! The buzz is constant, and when I touch the strings it goes away, ground hum, okay I will check it out, how do I solve such a thing?
sweden on tour
Quote by guskarlw
Yes precisely! The buzz is constant, and when I touch the strings it goes away, ground hum, okay I will check it out, how do I solve such a thing?

You need to check the wiring in your guitar and make sure all the ground connections are solid. The ground wire that connects to the bridge is usually the culprit.