ok ug i have recently added a super disortion to my squier start i am thinkin of adding a floyd rose. what i wanna no id how hard is it to install? the price? and where can i find one? and what other things can i do to make it more hair metalishbsides get a new guitar
Bryce
Google for the price and where to find one? And probably not that hard to install.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

unless you are good with a router its hard.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
unless you want the floyd to act like a normal strat trem installing it is gonna be a bitch plus you will nee to re-route the nut slot to accommodate the locking nut
That’s how we’ll know. This is not a test, oh no
This is cardiac arrest

Of a world too proud to admit our mistakes
We're crashing into the ground as all fall from grace
Quote by Demonic82
unless you want the floyd to act like a normal strat trem installing it is gonna be a bitch plus you will nee to re-route the nut slot to accommodate the locking nut

+3.14

Unless you're really good with a router (or you know someone who is), it's gonna be a major pain trying to do it. Even though you didn't wanna hear it, you'd be better off getting a new guitar. Even if you didn't want the intense up-and-down action and you just wanted it to act like a normal Strat tremolo, you'd still need to have a neck with a route for a locking nut.
Quote by RicoTheBeast
+3.14

Unless you're really good with a router (or you know someone who is), it's gonna be a major pain trying to do it. Even though you didn't wanna hear it, you'd be better off getting a new guitar. Even if you didn't want the intense up-and-down action and you just wanted it to act like a normal Strat tremolo, you'd still need to have a neck with a route for a locking nut.

I'm pretty sure I've seen guitars with a locking nut on the headstock - behind a standard nut