Modern Warfare 2 wasn't what he wanted, british kid cries about it. Lulz ensue.

Page 1 of 3
Why would you post that on the internet
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Already been a thread about it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
This video has been all over the internet for a few days now. But you know what? THAT KID'S GOT A MILK MOUSTACHE AND HE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT!
Check out my band Disturbed
I couldn't even understand half of what he said between the crying and bucktoothed lispy britsh accent. Now I can understand most british people, but Ive never been able to understand anyone with lisps. All that I caught was a few fucks, shits and him punching a wall.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
ahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............

srsly
ahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL
ahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Serves Him right for buying the damn game, Should have bought Tekken 6, Brutal Legend or Left For Dead 2. Damn theres too many good games out this year, and so little money.
-no sig-

Imagine if he was Russian and played the airport level.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by LiamW
Oh dear lord.

Makes me ashamed to be British.

Doesn't really help the British stereotype does he?
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by genghisgandhi
wtf? I see a lot of "Stop calling me a homo" in him

Funniest video on youtube
Quote by darkcheef

Funniest video on youtube

Im sure thats been taken off youtube, well his account anyway...

God that was like the funniest 3 days during the holidays this year.
-no sig-
clearly, this guy has never heard of trade in's
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Quote by Thrace
Doesn't really help the British stereotype does he?

On the contrary, what is the british stereotype (excluding all that tea and crumpets nonsense)?

Anyway, he's a scouser, so I doubt anyone outside Liverpool has a clue what he's saying.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Quote by Lespauljames
ahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............

srsly
ahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL
ahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that musta takin like forever to type hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
Wow that you can get so upset over a videogame is what surprises me most.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by wouldyakindly
On the contrary, what is the british stereotype (excluding all that tea and crumpets nonsense)?

Anyway, he's a scouser, so I doubt anyone outside Liverpool has a clue what he's saying.

Haha, very true, and I was refering to the whole bad teeth thing which I don't think is true, but if people thought he was a normal british teenager then, my god.
"No."

Last.fm
couldnt even punch a hole the the bloddy wall!

what a ninny.

*walks away casually and hoping no one recongnizes me*
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Wow, he couldn't even punch through drywall
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Why did he play it for 17 hours straight if he hated it.

But yeah, he's got a milk mustache and doesn't give a shit!
They showed this same video here earlier. On another note funny stuff.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

I can't even tell what he's saying about MW2, but When he punches the war.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by lzcougarz3
For some reason I find that kid literally disgusting.

So do I. I think it's the fact that putrid milk is constantly spewing from his hideous face as he cries like a little arse-demon.
*parp*
Page 1 of 3