Page 1 of 5
REPRESENT MOTHERFUUCKERS

I used to resent growing up in the south cause i am quite liberal and do not fit in with your typical "good ol' boy" stereotype. But ive recently started to enjoy growing up in the regin ive been for my 18 years on this earth.

I realize that there are alot worse places to grow up in. The people are nice and friendly, the girls are beautiful, excelleny scenery, the best food in the world, and the except for the summer the weather is usually pretty nice.

So everyone rep yo state.

im from south carolina.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Depends whether you count Oklahoma as southern or central plains Socially we're deffo southern though....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

North Carolina, where wen it rains id rather be in the stand with my bow instead of walking to class.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
South Carolina and Georgia suck. Florida and NC are cool. Gulf Coast Blows, TN is cool, VA is boring.
Sig What?
massachusetts....the foods ok? and the music sucks. to many metal core fags
Girls are beautiful? I don't know where the hell you are bud, but I want to visit. The girls here look like they're half chick/half pitbull mix.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by darth awsome
South Carolina and Georgia suck. Florida and NC are cool. Gulf Coast Blows, TN is cool, VA is boring.

oh my gawd, you are now my favorite UG'er.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by etniesmuzikskat
Girls are beautiful? I don't know where the hell you are bud, but I want to visit. The girls here look like they're half chick/half pitbull mix.

im pretty sure if you look up East Carolina University girls u get some hot ass women...

north face ugg sluts everywhere!!!!

EDIT.

Well, not on google images...
Quote by mullet1337
Last edited by footsteps7173 at Nov 19, 2009,
New Orleans, Louisiana... lots of stupid ****ing people down here (like anywhere), but it's decent.
Abridged version : You love being a redneck. Great. Thanks for sharing.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by footsteps7173
North Carolina, where wen it rains id rather be in the stand with my bow instead of walking to class.

I have a cousin and a few friends that go to ECU. I'm at NC State, myself.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake

really? wow. i got a few buds up there. where u from man?
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by GodofCheesecake

I'm 10 minutes away from you

Me, I hate NC. I had to move hear all the way from Maryland, the people here listen to country all the time. And they have no good Blue Crabs or crab cakes here WTF
Quote by darkcheef
I'm 10 minutes away from you

Me, I hate NC. I had to move hear all the way from Maryland, the people here listen to country all the time. And they have no good Blue Crabs or crab cakes here WTF

i have cozins across the chesapeake bridge. and yes the crab cakes are great!!!!

and we do have blue crabs... just not alot...
Quote by mullet1337
Yay Louisiana! I'm sorry I fail because I'm not from Louisiana, i'm from Missouri
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by footsteps7173
really? wow. i got a few buds up there. where u from man?

Hillsborough. You?
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Hillsborough. You?

15 minutes away from gvegas. lol big ass town of stokes.
Quote by mullet1337
well your grammar certainly has a southern touch to it. wait... you're from SC...*packs up and moves to salt lake city*
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
on a serious note, i live in columbia, sc. broad river rd. THAT side of broad river... *shudders, locks door and grabs a gun"
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
The South's pretty nice. On a whole, the people are nicer than asshole Northerners.

Then again, a lot of the stereotypical northerners are just midwesterners with expensive haircuts.
Last edited by thewho65 at Nov 19, 2009,
I lived in Tennessee for three years and if I never go back, it will be too soon. Hawaii on the other hand...
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by footsteps7173
i have cozins across the chesapeake bridge. and yes the crab cakes are great!!!!

and we do have blue crabs... just not alot...

im from Seattle, but all my cousins live in Maryland. they have crab bakes with blue crabs and feed bout 30 people. and im the only one who does not like shellfish. but from what i hear west coast dungeness> east blue crab. mostly cuz theyre 3 times bigger.

but im actually not the liberal, sandals and socks wearing, hybrid driving, coffee drinking, bike riding, neo-hippy that occupy Seattle.
Quote by thewho65
The South's pretty nice. On a whole, the people are nicer than asshole Northerners.

Then again, a lot of the stereotypical northerners are just midwesterners with expensive haircuts.

dont buy all of that hype. in my 20 years, ive seen and lived in way more towns with assholes in them than nice people.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by zckdion
massachusetts....the foods ok? and the music sucks. to many metal core fags

True dat.
Massachusetts isn't even southern...
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
From teh great state of TECKSASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!

Actually Texas is meh to me, it's just where i've lived for like 7 years. I'm actually from Arizona.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Technically I'm more southern than all of you. Miami ftw

Tell that to a Hawiian
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Originally Posted by darth awsome

South Carolina and Georgia suck. Florida and NC are cool.

Truth about Georgia. I hate Savannah . Nothing to do at all here, everything is downtown. You also got rednecks who are trying to act black, and everyone trying to be thug. It's rare to find anyone interested in Jazz or Classic Rock/Psychedelia unless they're druggies (Nothing bad about druggies, as I smoke pot, but they definitely do way harder stuff). Thankfully I should be moving in January. I'm persuading my mom on some place up north .
Page 1 of 5