Poll: Do you stick up for your fave. band?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you stick up for your fave. band?
Yes, I stick up
212 77%
No, I dont stick up
62 23%
Voters: 275.
Page 1 of 3
first off all sorry for the bad English,

Righty,

Yeah, do you get deffensive if some one says your fave. band sucks?

I used to with my friends when they used to say Metallica suck and I used to be like no they dont and give out reasons but now I find it funny when people say it and kind of join with them lol.

Also if they say that your fave. band sucks and they give out reasons and you dissagree. do u still stick up for them?

So yeah do you?
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
That's a lot of talking to ask a yes or no question.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

If someone tells me with dry eyes at the gates suck, ill destroy them with my bare hands
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
My fav band is System of a Down, I can understand why some people don't like them much but I don't get defensive. I just say "well I like them a lot they're my favorite band " and pretty much end it there
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
i do get very defensive when people offend my favourite band (metallica also XD). people just need to learn how great they really are
yes. yes I do.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
No not at all, I don't care about other people's taste relative to mine and anyone who does is unintelligent.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
If people don't like my favorite band, that's their loss.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
People who wouldn't like my favourite bands don't know who they are.
And people who like my favourite bands can't deny there talent and awesomeness.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Hetfieldjr
i do get very defensive when people offend my favourite band (metallica also XD). people just need to learn how great they really are

I smell a 11 year old youtuber

And I don't get offended, you would have to be dumb to get mad over someones musical opinion
Not really, although I don't exactly have a 'favorite band' at the moment, I don't expect everyone to like what I like.
My favourite band is The Beatles, so the people who critisize them are usually wrong.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

i get angry when people simply say "THEY SUCK", instead of "i don't like them" when they have never really heard a lot of the bands songs.
I don't mind if people do not like my favorite bands, but I admit that I do pick apart their reasons (if there aren't reasons then I just ignore them as trolling). I guess it is people making comparisons that are huge stretches is what pushes me into total defensive mode.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
if someone tells me REO speedwagon sucks to my face i'll knee them in the balls and stomp their face.
im just like 'NO THEY DON'T SUCK' and usually throw a tantrum and storm out of the room slamming the door as a symbolic gesture of my distaste. (I do this in real life when someone on the net says they suck )
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Last edited by speakers at Nov 19, 2009,
my favorite band is a french band, so a lot of people bash them
however, i love them so much that when people bash them, i do stand up for them and get angry.

my ex favorite band was AFI, but i changed my mind since then. i guess people are right, two emo vegan dudes fighting backstage about who's eyeshadow looks better is kind of creepy...
Meh, everyone in my school either loves BTBAM (very low number, just a few of my friends) or don't know who they are at all (most people), so I can't say I've ever had to defend BTBAM.
if they dont like the music, thats fine. i just dont like it when they go out of their way to put down the band.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Sure. When I was twelve.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I do get kinda burned when people hate on dance music because they don't know anything about it, but if they give it a chance and still aren't a fan it's no big deal

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I don't have a favorite band. I'd probably stand up for some artists I liked, but not all of them.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Yes. I kill people who say that Claudio Sanchez sounds like a little girl.

this. this. this. and this. he is the man.
also if you dont like btbam, you are wrong.
/ignorant statement
Quote by patsfannumero1
if someone tells me REO speedwagon sucks to my face i'll knee them in the balls and stomp their face.

REO Speedwagon suck
If someone doesn't like my favourite band, then fair enough I'll respect their opinion. But someone who says that they suck is a dickbrain in my book. You have your opinion, I have mine. I don't force mine on you, why must you force yours on me?
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
i just accept others opinions, even though they're all wrong!
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
yes. chuck schuldiner was a god.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Page 1 of 3