Which one is better, they both have cool effects, and i am conflicted I don't know which one is better.
line 6 has the reputation of sounding digital, but i haven't tried the newest incarnation of it.

cubes are generally better, but the cube 15x and 20x don't have the amp models, which are why the cubes are generally recommended in the first place. either cough up the extra for the cube 30x, or get the microcube, in that case.

also consider the vox valvetronixes and peavey vypyr (i haven't tried the vypyr, though).

what music do you play?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like anything heavy, like heavy metal, industrial, nu-metal, melodic death metal and almost anything core.
do you NEED effects?

id go with a the vyper, probably the best choice there, but thry the amps.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
i dont really need effects but id like phaser and chorus :P ill check the vypr thx
Quote by javori
I like anything heavy, like heavy metal, industrial, nu-metal, melodic death metal and almost anything core.

i'd probably try the cube 30 (or micro if you can't stretch) or the vypyr (which i haven't tried). Might as well try the others too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?