can anybody recommend some intermediate songs to help me get better at finger picking?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
It may seem hard at first, but have a go at Dust in the Wind by Kansas. Once your fingers have memorised the pattern, its easy, but fantastic
On the easier end of the spectrum, take a look at Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Led Zeppelin. It's fairly straightforward, but a ton of fun to play.
Quote by mishax92
It may seem hard at first, but have a go at Dust in the Wind by Kansas. Once your fingers have memorised the pattern, its easy, but fantastic

No where near intermediate. Most fingerstyle players start with something like this as their first song.

Check out Andy McKee, John Butler, and maybe some John Mayer if you can find the right song (some of his songs get very easy, while others get semi-difficult. try to find something that just barely pushes your limit).
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Classical Gas, I like the Mason Williams version. Probably my favorite song to fingerpick, and I started learning it pretty early.
Don't know if it's really intermediate (because I can play it!), but Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin) is awesome. Not that hard, but fun and great-sounding.
Guys this thread is ancient. Let it die.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.