Page 1 of 2
I've bought a second hand ESP today. Finally I have a hardtail again. I really needed that.
It plays like a dream, and it looks like a dream. My Jackson finally got a rival that comes very close.

Enough mambo jambo, here are the pics:

*EDIT*
Some new hot semi-professional photographs:

Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Nov 28, 2009,
Hot damn man, she's a beaut!

Should go great with the rest of your rig
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
thx for teh pronz0rz *saves pics for later*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
Quote by The.new.guy
HNDG! That's a beast! I prefer to stay away from single-cuts, though.

I was of that opinion too, but this has alot better upper fret access than my gibby LP classsic (60's neck). This feels like a music man axis regarding access.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Hngd
Guitar - Music Man John Petrucci X

Amp - Ronald cube 60, willing be getting a Mark V soon
Quote by LP_CL
I was of that opinion too, but this has alot better upper fret access than my gibby LP classsic (60's neck). This feels like a music man axis regarding access.

I can relate with the Lessy. I have an Epi Lessy, and it has horrid fret access...
dont see too many new ESPs here. that quilted top is PERFECT!! and i agree with the guy who said it should go nicely with the rest of your awesome rig.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Oh god damn. God DAMN.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I'm going to go change pants now.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by WillB13
I think I just...
this!
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
looks absolutely beautiful. hngd
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Thx guys. I know I have to ease on the flash, but it was dark when i came home so i had to use flash.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
That is one sexy flame. Is the fretboard really that pale though, or is the flash on your camera washing it out?

Either way, sweet axe! HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
holy shit that is mad!

Are you sticking with the actives or are you gunna chuck some passives in it?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by SOADriff
holy shit that is mad!

Are you sticking with the actives or are you gunna chuck some passives in it?

I'll give the EMG's a couple of months. At the moment i don't hate them that much, but they are kinda hot. On the foto's you can see that the previous owner has set them up pretty close to the strings. That was horrible. I screwed them all the way down, and they seem to be pretty dynamic this way. Not as dynamic as passives, but it gets close.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by ch0
That is one sexy flame. Is the fretboard really that pale though, or is the flash on your camera washing it out?

Either way, sweet axe! HNGD!

It's a quilt
And yes the fretboard isn't very dark, but the flash makes it even more pale. It's very good rosewood though. Almost FEELS like ebony.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I'm hot for that neck joint! The damn thing is made for perfection!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Seems cool and I bet it is nice but I would have found a different colour and pattern. What Jackson have you got?
Quote by parsons19
Seems cool and I bet it is nice but I would have found a different colour and pattern. What Jackson have you got?

I always buy second hand, so I can't really choose the color/pattern, but tbh, i like it alot.
I have a Jackson SL2H Trans green:
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
wow man. I like the colour of that Jackson

Funnily enough I have a DK2S in Trans Black. Seems pretty much identical to yours apart from the fact mine has one humbucher and a single plus a Sustainiac which acts a single too. Enjoy your new guitar
My Gear
Guitars:
Encore E6 Blaster Series (My First Guitar, Great to learn on)
Jackson DK2S
Fender Squier Telecaster Custom
Amps:
BB10 10 Watt something or another...
60 Watt Marshall JCM 2000 TSL602
Effects:
Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Pedal
badass
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I wish I could find a nice used Jackson like that. I'll probably go browsing soon. Buying second hand can be so much better than buying new. It's cheaper and if something's broken just replace it with an upgrade. I'm thinking about buying a lower end Ibanez or Jackson and replacing the floyd once it wears a bit.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Very Nice!
Join the family haha
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
thx