Well, i recently got my Ampeg VH 140c head, but i dont have a cab to run it through.

Its a solidstate, and its stereo 140 watt head or 70 watts mono im pretty sure.
Ill be playing heavy deathmetal, dying fetus, suffocation stuff of course.

Anyways, im broke and need a good but REALLY cheap cab thats good for deathmetal.

My budget is as cheap as possible, im willing to go used. I know its ridiculous to get anything of quality at this price but im going for 100-150$ (ridiculous, i know

Ive been trolling craigslist for an avatar 212, but they're all around $250-300, even used.

So I need the second best thing, thats hopefully significantly cheaper. A 4x12 would be nice, but im willing to go 2x12 if the quality beats it.

anyways thanks in advance.
Dude you can't beat a Peavey 412MS for the money. Some places you can get one for just over $100.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
Quote by The_Bosstone
Really no point in cheaping out on a cab.

A cheap cab is better than no cab. If it gets him rattling windows sooner, then he can play some gigs and save up the $$ for a Vader or Mesa.
Well, he could buy a cheap cab with the money and start out with nothing, or he could have some patience and have $150 towards a nice cab and not have a crappy cab as a bedside table.
With that budget all you can really get is a used Behringer, Bugera, Marshall VS/MG, or Peavey XL cab. You may get lucky and find a used Marshall 1960 for under $300 too.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by The_Bosstone
Well, he could buy a cheap cab with the money and start out with nothing, or he could have some patience and have $150 towards a nice cab and not have a crappy cab as a bedside table.

So I suppose the question then, would be how anxious is he to begin playing his amp?

You don't go without a car because you're saving up for a Ferrari. You buy what you can afford and work your way up to the Ferrari. That's the way the real world works.
Incase you havne't had it up to 6 yet on the master volume, those amps get incredibly pummeling and crazy huge sounding. If I where you, I would get a 2X12 to tighten it up a bit. Even better, 2 2x12 on both sides of the stadium (lol). Stereo heads are cool, try taking advantage of it!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by ConfederateAxe
So I suppose the question then, would be how anxious is he to begin playing his amp?

You don't go without a car because you're saving up for a Ferrari. You buy what you can afford and work your way up to the Ferrari. That's the way the real world works.

Im pretty anxious, I mostly want it so my bands rhythm guitarist can stop borrowing everybody elses to play gigs.

When i get a cab for the head ill be able to give him my old one : )