I've never heard of a painting like that. Actually I don't really know what you asked... I don't see this thread getting very far
An art thread would be cool, but maybe it could be separated into different mediums? Like painting, sculpting, whatever. This post makes no sense though.
"How is that paint called?"

Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

Quote by divinorum69
How is that paint called?
the paint with the white backround and a black point in the middle that was sold for millions?

A polar bear in a blizzard by Francis Bacon?
Quote by sneyob
"How is that paint called?"

pffft beat me to it.