Was curious if its normal to hear a "tap" sound from the EH Wigler? I seem to hear it whether it is on or not, though much louder when it is on. Its not a big deal and when im playing its not going to be heard at all, but between songs i need to turn it off right away if it was on. I usually have the volume knob on it up pretty high, as i use it in part as an OD pedal as well (which it sounds good for). However, the tapping, which is at the same time as the speed light on the pedal, is fairly annoying sometimes. Is there a way to clean it up, or is something messed up? would a noise gate (which i should get anyway at this point) help suppress the noise?
"If we were really professionals we'd hang the microphone from the chandelier." ~Bass player
bump...
"If we were really professionals we'd hang the microphone from the chandelier." ~Bass player
Thanks.

has to be the right powersupply, its got a custom plug on it. It is in a chain with other effects pedals, but i hear it when they;re all off or when it is direct to the amp.
anyone? normal to hear background "tapping" from this pedal?