I was looking at some stuff on craigslist and came across a Crate Palomino 32 tube amp for $250. Is it worth buying if I'm looking for something that can get a good clean sound?
This is an awesome amp, and that's a very good price, I think they were selling for 500$ before they got discontinued.
ive never heard a bad thing about em, but idk how much they go for so i cant tell u if its a good deal. see how much they sell for new

edit: put used instead of new, but it doesnt matter now someone already told u how much they sell for new haha
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Last edited by wicket_nirvana at Nov 19, 2009,
The Palomino's were actually great, unlike most of the crap Crate has been churning out the last 10 years. Thats not a bad price either.
i have a v32h and cab that cab needs to speakers but it is amazing, I honestly think it might be the best amp for the price.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
You could also get it, then mod it to SLO specs. You could get mad tones out of that, plus enough gain for metal if that strikes your fancy.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...