Part 1:
Nevan sits on his bed as he watches his dad packing. His dad explains that his aunt will soon come to pick him up so they can take care of him as his dad travels across the forest. His dad insists upon him listening and obeying his aunt. His Aunt shows up right before his dad leaves. His aunt takes him from Sun point to her village down in the wilderness. Nevan is immediately in awe of the beauty of the inner forest and the village. He likes it much more than sun point, which is a logging village. His aunt then takes him to church. He is fascinated by the concept of God. After a few days in the village, Nevan is taken back to Sun point.

Part 2:
After Nevan returns, one of the loggers that his father works for informs Nevan that his father has been murdered on his journal back. The boy is thrown into a frenzy where he runs away from home and into the deep woods. His fathers dog chases him and stays with him. He travels for what seems like weeks until he finds himself on the edge of the forest. Here, he finds a man who is extremely slow. Nevan shares his insights on God and the man is also intrigued. He vows to follow the boy in his search of God. They travel across the yellow plains and into the docking city. Here they ask around for a way to travel to the mainland. They finally find a boat that will take them. They are warned that there is a war going on in the mainlands. This doesn't stop the two in trying to find God.

Part 3:
They depart for the mainland. As they travel they are captured by the Machines who are the enemies of the empire. They kill the ship captain and lock up the boy, dog and retarded man. They keep the dog in order to train him to be brutal. They threaten to kill the slow man if he doesn't stop crying. The boy calms him and the dog down. The boy then prays to God. In the middle of his praying the ship is shot upon. They are rescued by men of the Empire and are taken on their large Galleon. The caption of this ship says that they are heading towards the capital city. They then meet a soldier who is established as a war hero. He is also a drunk. They all talk to him for a while in the eating place of the ship. They then arrive at port.

Part 4:
Taken by the groups journey, the hero takes them to the temple of the Capital. It is a shadowy temple much different than the church that Nevan witnessed earlier. He meets the priest who is a crazed old man who is blessing the soldiers to fight. They talk to the priest and ask where they may find God. The priest at first laughs at them but then, tells them that they can find God past the heart of the machines where you can witness lights in the skies. The hero agrees to join the group, for his own fame. They set off from the city and into the mountains, where they enter machine land.

I don't know from here. But it ends up, he finds a man who created everything. He is "God." He then asks who killed his father. The man says he did because he is God and he causes all things to happen. The boy then transforms into the new God.
I am both confused and oddly entertained by this. Cheers.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
That is pretty fucking epic, I foresee that if you read this it will be a modern classic. I would sanction it every step of the way

'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Quote by Sax2
Make it a concept album.

:3

This. That would be awesome!
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Cool story idea bro.

No really, very good. Quite Paul Stewart/Chris Riddle/Terry Pratchett.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I really like it, but I don't think they should be rescued so soon. I think they should narrowly escape death in some seemingly hopeless way. And the ending is a little too straightforward if you ask me (probably just the way you wrote it on here). But other than that, it sounds incredibly awesome
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
I really like it, but I don't think they should be rescued so soon. I think they should narrowly escape death in some seemingly hopeless way. And the ending is a little too straightforward if you ask me (probably just the way you wrote it on here). But other than that, it sounds incredibly awesome

yeah, I'm still working it all out.
Quote by Iamafunguy
yeah, I'm still working it all out.

Ya I understand. And I'm sorry if I sounded like a huge critic or master of literature or something. Thats the exact opposite of what I wanted to sound like
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

God
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
Not done reading it, but instead of "Journey", you wrote "Journal", second line of Part 2

Cool stuff so far.
Quote by severed-metal
Not done reading it, but instead of "Journey", you wrote "Journal", second line of Part 2

Cool stuff so far.

I spent like 10 minutes trying to decipher what that sentence meant
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by Sax2
Make it a concept album.

:3

I was thinking this. Something along the lines of the Amory Wars concept?
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF