I was reading through popular threads from back in my day (specifically the missile silo thread, mad epic) and had a thought. You always read about big musicians helping fund programs for underprivileged kids to help them sustain a music program or open a small school at cheap rates or none at all to provide musical instruction, so I propose...

UG Ultimate Christmas Gift Donation.

If people are actually interested, I say we look online at sites that are...
a.) for a music school.
b.) Legit. SItes ending in .us, .gov, etc. Not sites that just have a donation box with no cause.
c.) willing to accept a large donation from a large group for no reason.

Whether we all just donate on the same day at the same time anonymously or send a letter that over a certain course of time our site will be donated, undecided yet.

So pit...to do or not to do.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by speakers
what do we have to do?

Honestly find a legitimate program that is dedicated to teaching music that we can all agree to and all of us just send like $5-10 US (or euro, depending on where to donate to), I'm open to all countries UG is willing to go for at this point.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by chaoticfables
Baby, we was makin straight A's...

This sounds pretty cool actually, we should find one of those organizations that helps keep music in schools. You know, helps schools buy instruments and stuff.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)