the godfathers of indie rock led by the most underrated songwriter/artist of our generation, black francis! the inspiration to nirvana and countless others! the motherfucking PIIIIIXXXIIIIES!

they're playing tonight, friday and saturday (i'll be seeing them then since i have to drive up six hours from school).

if you're going, and i don't hate you, do you want to meet up and get something to eat. i'll have a friend with me, but he doesn't rape unless i command him to.
#DTWD
Kim is Hawt!

And no, I'm not seeing them, but I wish I could, because i love 'em. I am however seeing Norma Jean in Chicago on the 5th.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
it's funny though. i'm going to chicago, but missing shellac who is playing here in louisville on saturday. if only i would've known ... woulda seen the pixies on friday and shellac on saturday. a weekend of pure ear destruction/bliss.
#DTWD
im actually in Chicago
but im not going
i just went to a concert on monday,it was the Br00t4lz
and a mod in chicago?!
what school you go to?
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
they're playing at the aragon ballroom, d00d.

Quote by glam rocker
im actually in Chicago
but im not going
i just went to a concert on monday,it was the Br00t4lz
and a mod in chicago?!
what school you go to?

funny story. i was going to go to loyola (i'm from bloomington-normal), but they're assholes. so i'm in louisville, KY instead.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

funny story. i was going to go to loyola (i'm from bloomington-normal), but they're assholes. so i'm in louisville, KY instead.

huh, just wondering, im graduating this year so college is on my mind often
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by primusfan
it's funny though. i'm going to chicago, but missing shellac who is playing here in louisville on saturday. if only i would've known ... woulda seen the pixies on friday and shellac on saturday. a weekend of pure ear destruction/bliss.
That would have been the best weekend ever!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by glam rocker
huh, just wondering, im graduating this year so college is on my mind often

don't get me wrong. loyola's a great place. chicago's a great city. just not for me. i want a smaller big city. louisville is a much better fit for me as i'm used to cities like memphis, columbia and jacksonville.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
don't get me wrong. loyola's a great place. chicago's a great city. just not for me. i want a smaller big city. louisville is a much better fit for me as i'm used to cities like memphis, columbia and jacksonville.

actually i dont think i want to stay in the city much
im thinking engineering
and theres a lot of good schools for it out of state besides UIUC
but thanks anyway
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
oh man that would be awesome! Have fun at the gig!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by primusfan
they're playing at the aragon ballroom, d00d.

EDIT: i'm retarded

if i had money and a way to get there, then i would be seeing them also. but i'm 0 for 2.
I would love to see the Pixies, plus Chicago is my favorite city. Too far of a hike though, and I'm going to a show already this weekend.

But have fun!