Well, I've been a fan of these guys now for a few years, introduced to me by an Aussie friend I believe (they're from Melbourne)

I recommend the songs Plague, Waste, Pleasures, Spiritual Justice, Humble Abode and Stargazer I... from their myspace so well just check them all out haha

Apparently they're old school death so well; don't hold me to that haha
but its pretty damn good

http://www.myspace.com/abramelinband
Hmm...I enjoy these guys. I enjoy the riff and vocals most, the drumming didn't click with me though.

Not sure why...However, vocals/riffs/leads were brilliant
their last album bore the use of a drum machine I believe, whereas the first had the drummer from Blood Duster

haha yeah my favorite quality of them are the melodic tremolo riffs that well still remain pretty dark :P and well everything, also from what I checked the lyrics are pretty well written; Plague is just a monster, not only does it sound like a zombie holocaust, but the lyrics are apparently so XD
Great band, I used them on my mix last time, I was shocked at how good their cover of Dead Can Dance was though, good stuff.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
haha really? no way (Virtuoso) what song did you put?
yeah they have a way with their acoustics and what not; like the break in Stargazer I The Summoning

and haha... yes they > families
AH! I knew I recognized them somewhere...It was on his list..Cool.

Anyways, now that, that's out of the way...I'll chill out to these mofos until I get too tired to move.
Yeah the acoustic breaks in stargazer were awesome, really caught my attention. I put Invocation on my playlist, I just love the drumming in the intro to that song.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.