Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, just let me know.

My 30watt Roland cube was working fine yesterday, and today, i pulled out my old dunlop crybaby to mess around with it. I plugged everything in correctly, and since that moment the amp is not outputting any sound.

so far I have tried disconnecting the wah pedal, used 3 different cable, 2 different guitars, different power outlets, and results are all the same. I can turn the amp on (and the lights work and all) but no sound comes out from it no matter the volume.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? What caused the problem (could it have been connecting the pedal)? Is there anything I can do to fix it? If not, how much to have it repaired?

Thanks to anyone that can help me out, cause now I'm pretty bummed
I'm sure you tried this, but just in case, play with the gain, with some amps when gain=0 there is no sound at all. Also, make sure there's nothing stuck in the Recording Out/Phones jack on the back of the amp, it would reroute the signal through that. Other than those 2 possibilities, I have no idea, sorry man.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
plugged something in too hard? maybe something just came disconnected inside. open it up and just take a cursory glance and see if anything is out of place. dont be afraid to mess around with that kind of stuff.
Yeah, i definately messed with each and every knob/setting/button and there's nothing stuck in the out jack. I suppose i'll try opening it up right now and taking a look around. I'm curious, does anyone know what it would look like if the speaker was blown out or something?
just got done looking it all over and everything seems fine. All connections appear to be tight and the fuse isn't blown. AAAAAHHHHH

maybe i should post some pics?
Quote by C Ofdensen
Yeah, i definately messed with each and every knob/setting/button and there's nothing stuck in the out jack. I suppose i'll try opening it up right now and taking a look around. I'm curious, does anyone know what it would look like if the speaker was blown out or something?

The speaker cone would probably have a hole in it. To be honest unless you know your stuff about amps there isn't much YOU can do. You should probably take it to a shop that does repairs on these kinds of things and let them handle it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
maybe all 3 cables you used were bad.

it could happen.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ