Hey, sweet sound you've got going there. I always like it when there is a bit of a folk element in metal, it just works for me. I'm not much of a fan of death metal, but this was melodic enough for me to enjoy. It actually had quite a Black Sabbath sound. The clean intro was good and kind of creepy, and I liked all those rhythm changes. The march bit that your drummer did near the end of the song, that was interesting (in a good way). The only critique I have is, maybe you would benefit from a thicker/heavier sound for the rhythm guitar? But other than that it was sweet.

You might actually appreciate what my metal band "Life Through Death" is trying to do with our song "The Blood is the Life". We've got a bit of a folk element in our music too. Here's the thread - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233226
Last edited by Adam Amigo at Nov 20, 2009,
woohoo... it's always a great feeling when I see a thread posted that has my 2 favorite genres in it. Folk/Melodeath r the shit =) and I must say, I really like your sound, and your singer is very good, and the majority of the metal bands I see posted have terrible singers that ruin the entire song, but urs is actually good !