hey there, my band put a new song up called "Good Intentions Part 3 (Prequel to the Sequel)" at www.myspace.com/mistakingsolitude

I shall C4C, just place a link and i'm all ears.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention that i'm the main singer in that particular song, just in case you guys were wondering what i did.
Thanks for the crit.

I really like the vocals at the beginning, especially when the harmony comes in. The mix is excellent; I can actually hear the bass, which is refreshing. The build up to the sort of heavier part is very well done. I like the tom fills under the second quiet part. Overall, I think this a great song. I love the vocals and the guitar part, and the drums and bass just find a pocket and lay down the beat. I'm definitely going to bookmark your guys' Myspace.
Dude NICE! I only have one suggestion, You have a good voice, LET IT LOOSE DUDE. lets Rock it bro, When voices get held back too much, they tend to become too nasally, sometimes this is the sound your looking for, but sometimes when the guitars kick in, you just need to FEEL the music, loose yourself. you have nothing to be ashamed of.
Love the song though, excellent instruments and writing, very pro.
I liked it alot! Nice voice, solid vocal melody, and guitar, and drums...well, everything. I really like the "hundreds of people" part. The only thing I can come up with that I would personally change is 1:26 - 1:37. The "soft" singing style goes nicely with the intro verses, but as soon as the distortion guitar kicks in, I think the louder more powerful vocal style (that you start using at 1:37) would suit the song better. Until the second chill part that is. As someone else said, you have a nice voice, don't hold back too much.

Great song though, good job!
Quote by ADireStraight
The only thing I can come up with that I would personally change is 1:26 - 1:37. The "soft" singing style goes nicely with the intro verses, but as soon as the distortion guitar kicks in, I think the louder more powerful vocal style (that you start using at 1:37) would suit the song better.

Great song though, good job!

Thanks man, and your right, i need to try using the louder vocals a little more, but sometimes i can come across on the longer notes as a little flat, so i try to avoid it a bit more than the usual. Will definitely have to work on that aspect of my singing. Thanks to all your crits by the way, they're extremely helpful (Y).